Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaLilith22

"Come to the graveyard! We have popcorn :-)"

persephone325

*nibbles some popcorn* No hard feelings? lol

Now, the vampire that killed me... We're gonna have to have some words. XD

I think it's funny. I told Guy last night "I have this feeling in my gut that I'm going to bite the dust tonight."

AND LOOK!! Sephie's instincts are never wrong! lmao I think it's because I've played these games so often, I've developed some sort of sixth sense about when I'm going to die. lmao
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

If it helps, I had a feeling you were going to die as well.   ;D

LunaLilith22

So it was a vampire that killed you, okay. I wasn't sure if that was what happened or not. I need to develop that sense, then use it to my advantage somehow...

Madame Professor

Quote from: persephone325 on May 05, 2015, 03:24:08 PM
I think it's funny. I told Guy last night "I have this feeling in my gut that I'm going to bite the dust tonight."

Excellent word choice, there! ;D

Quote from: Remiel on May 05, 2015, 03:26:51 PM
If it helps, I had a feeling you were going to die as well.   ;D

-Looks at Remi, shaking her head slowly- I'm putting garlic on your popcorn...
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 05, 2015, 03:47:12 PM
Excellent word choice, there! ;D

-Looks at Remi, shaking her head slowly- I'm putting garlic on your popcorn...

*Giggle snort*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Verasaille

Persephone you had me fooled!! I had no idea!

I love you all, no hard feelings, it is a great game!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

As Guy mentioned earlier we don't know if Persephone was an actual werewolf. She could have been the Lycan instead.

Galactic Druid

Village!! Get to murdering already!  >:)
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

You are kind of bloodthirsty today, Guy!

Damn! This is hard not being able to comment on the arguments! But I am enjoying it.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AffablyEvil

Guy has to be the only one in this game who can admit he is bloodthirsty without being hanged for being a vampire lol.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

persephone325

lol I thought Vera would be suspicious of me because our whole alliance just disintegrated in a few days. People being murdered left and right. XD
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

I can't believe no one else finds it amusing as I do that a vampire (me), completely unknowingly, made a non-aggression pact with a werewolf (Blythe).

LunaLilith22

Oh I laughed my ass off when I found out, I was also dieing inside trying not to say anything about how you had offered me a similar deal. Was a large part of why I though you were innocent.

Verasaille

Oh I wondered a lot when you refused to support me that last day. But I had hoped to see you vote Yugi anyway. I knew I was doomed either way.

persephone325

I honestly thought you were the last vampire, because you seemed so tight with Remi. lol
I don't know.

Verasaille

*glares at Remi* SO!! It's all your fault!! Here I was being all trusting in my so called friends!!

persephone325

Vera wound up trusting a vampire AND a werewolf.

How do we know she wasn't in on it the whole time? lol
I don't know.

Verasaille

I had no clue, you both played your roles well! And no I was nothing more than an innocent old lady!

Remiel

Quote from: Verasaille on May 05, 2015, 09:43:04 PM
I had no clue, you both played your roles well! And no I was nothing more than an innocent old lady!

It's true, our "alliance" consisted of one vampire, one werewolf, one human, and one special villager (Queenie).

Of course, this is assuming persephone was really the werewolf, and Vera was really a human. <_<

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on May 06, 2015, 12:19:54 AM
It's true, our "alliance" consisted of one vampire, one werewolf, one human, and one special villager (Queenie).

Of course, this is assuming persephone was really the werewolf, and Vera was really a human. <_<

XD It was quite an odd alliance.

But I loved it. It was so much fun playing with Remi, even though I knew he was a bad guy. Haha.
I don't know.

KatKwik

Wow! I go to sleep and it all kicked off!

I will get a post out in a bit when I've read through everything. Just a reminder that I'm on UK time so I post when it's night in the U.S.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

persephone325

Quote from: KatKwik on May 06, 2015, 01:34:51 AM
Wow! I go to sleep and it all kicked off!

I will get a post out in a bit when I've read through everything. Just a reminder that I'm on UK time so I post when it's night in the U.S.

I'm in the US and post when it's nighttime in the US.

* persephone325 is a night owl
I don't know.