Jennifer's Body, Legion, True Blood & Other Links to My One-On-One Plots!

Started by Saku, August 17, 2009, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

One-On-One Ideas

Jennifer's Body

Jennifer Check is a sexy, popular cheerleader that everyone wants to be friends with and, in the boys' case, date. Anita "Needy" Lesnicky is a nerdy plain jane, Jennifer's friend since childhood. One night, Jennifer ends up as the sacrifice in a Satanic ritual, held by a rock band, hoping that the sacrifice will increase their chances of getting a record deal. The ritual goes horribly wrong and Jennifer becomes possessed by a demon and begins to feed off of the boys in her high school—first seducing them to get close, and then eating them as meals. It becomes Needy's goal to stop Jennifer from killing more of her classmates.

In every school, there is one girl every girl wants to be friends with.

"You, me are going out tonight, wear something cute okay?"
"Do you always do what Jennifer tells you to do?"
"It's just that I like the same things Jennifer likes."

And every guy

"Hey Jennifer. You look really pretty."

Would die for.

"Why don't you just come by my place."
"That was random."
"This isn't really your house, is it?"
"We can play mommy and daddy."

((Eyes become golden. Fangs come out.))

"No way!"

"We always share your bed when we have slumber parties."

"Jennifer's evil."
"I know."
"No I mean she's actually evil. Not high school evil."

((Jennifer holds a cigarette lighter up and flicks the flame on. She burns her tongue and then flexes the muscle, watching as it heals itself.))

"She was looking really cute to me lately."
"How is he tasting these days?"
"You were never a good friend."
"You could have anybody that you want, why choose him?"

"You're killing people."
"No, I'm killing boys."

"Are you scared?"
"Thought you only murdered boys."
"I go both ways."

"I will finish you if I have to."
"Okay. You can barely finish gym class."

I would be playing Jennifer. I am looking for someone to take on two roles. One being "Needy" and the other being a boy that Needy likes. This will have M/F and F/F undertones to it. I usually don't do F/F but this plot is based off a movie by the same name that I am spinning off of and making into my own version and it caught my interest. Me and my partner can also play NPCs whenever we need them ^^ This can also be turned into M/F and M/M rather than M/F and F/F should my partner wish that.

Version 1 - OPEN
Version 2 - OPEN

Legion

God loses faith in humanity and decides to wipe the earth of the current population of humans. The archangel Michael is the only one standing between mankind and an apocalypse, for he does not agree with doing what God has commanded. There are many archangels that disagree with Michael and think God knows best and follow him in all ways, the most significant one being the archangel Gabriel. Man's lone hope rests with a group of strangers who must deliver a baby they eventually realize is Christ in his second coming.

"When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy. Of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother why God had changed, why he was so mad at his children. She said I guess he just got tired of all the bullshit." - Narrator

"The last time God lost faith in man, he sent a flood. This time, he sent the angels."

((A dark figure falls from Heaven/the sky. Once he regains his footing, a sharp piece of metal is raised and drives into the figure's back. Shortly afterward...))

"Stop! Put your hands on your head!"
"There isn't much time."
"Shut up and drop it!"

((Figure uses martial arts to disarm cop and then possesses the other cop to speak to the figure))

"What are you doing, Michael?"
"I'm following my own orders now."
"Then you will die along with the child."

((Gunfire))

"It started."

((In a country building. Old lady is there))

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. It'll all be over soon. Charlie is it?"
"Yeah."
"How far along are you?"
"Oh. Just about there."
"But the baby."
"I got it under control."
"But it's gonna burn."
"What'd you just say?"
"I said your fucking baby is gonna burn."
"Oh.Oh!"
"What?! I don't know who the fuck you are but
I'd like you to apologize."

((Old lady's eyes become black and she jumps on him and takes a bite out of the man's neck))

"We're all gonna fuckin' die!"

((Old lady crawls up the wall and onto the ceiling))

"Shoot her!"

((Someone shoots her))

"Somebody's coming!"
"Now what?"
"Doesn't look like any policeman I ever saw, even one from L.A. Take one more step and I'll drop you right there!"
"You don't know, do you?"
"Don't know what?"

((Archangel Michael takes the rifle from the other man easily and cocks the gun, pointing it at the man he'd just taken it from))

"They're here."

((A demon is seen possessing a human. His arms lengthen and grow thinner and his mouth and jaw opens wide into freakish extents. The demons move like praying mantis's on their thin spindly legs and long overgrown thin arms))

((Back in the building))

"Are you here to protect us?"
"Not you. Her."
"Why me?"
"Because your child is the only hope humanity has of surviving."

((Woman laughs))

"I don't own a car!"

((There are lots of guns in the country shack to use against people who mean to do others harm))

"Alright Rambo, you mind teling what we're fighting?"
"Angels."

((Archangel Gabriel appears in the doorway. His gorgeous black wings unfold from behind his back and hover out on either side))

"I knew they'd send you, Gabriel. You were always so eager to please him."
"Unlike you."

"They just want the child."

"I don't even believe in God."
"It's fine, He probably doesn't believe in you either."

((Archangel Gabriel uses his wings as a weapon and turns in a circle, fending off an attack))

"Are you saying this is an apocolypse?"
"I'm saying this is an extermination."

"Are we safe now?"
"No."

I would play the archangel Gabriel and a few of the strangers in the human's group. I am looking for someone to play the archangel Michael and/or the woman who supposedly carries a special child that Michael is trying to protect from the other angels, demons and perhaps even God himself. My partner would need to play multiple roles as would I. This will mainly have M/F pairings in it. But if my partner wishes to have M/M included as well that is also an option which could be rather interesting, especially if it is between the archangel Michael and the archangel Gabriel. But obviously we would still need to have a woman carrying the child since men can't have children. The plot is based off a movie by the same name that I am spinning off of and making into my own version and it caught my interest. If my partner doesn't want to play Michael but wants to play the woman and a stranger in the group that's fine, I can pick up Michael as well. If my partner wants to play Michael but doesn't want to play the woman, I can play the woman as well.

Version 1 - OPEN
Version 2 - OPEN

Other One-On-One Plots
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46870.0 = Gamer RP
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41316.0 = Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Japanese, Psychopath RPs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37639.0 = New and Updated List of RPs A-Z
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=44193.0 = Looking for someone to take over roles in games already started
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45026.0 = True Blood: Eric/Godric MxM RP
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Thought I'd add it here instead of making another thread. It's just that I've been craving something based off of the Japanese anime of Kenichi I recently finished watching it and I absolutely love it. LOVE.

I would like to play quite a few characters which are listed below:
1. Kenichi
2. Akisame Koetsuji
3. Sakaki Shio
4. Apachai Hopachai
5. Ma Kensei
6. Kohsaka Shigure
7. Furinji Hayato (Elder)
8. Takeda Ikki
9. Nanjou Kisara
10. Tanimoto Natsu (Hermit)
11. Siegfried
12. Ogata Ishinsai (Kensei)
13. Shirahama Kenichi

I am looking for someone to play these characters:
1. Furinji Miu
2. Shirahama Honoka
3. Ma Sougetsu
4. Asamiya Ryuto (Odin)
5. Berserker
6. Freya
7. Loki
8. Thor
9. Kouzou Ukita
10. Niijima Haruo

Oh and another thing, I would like to do various RPs in this subject.
1. With ALL the characters listed
2. With one of the character listed
3. With a few characters listed

For #1. = If you can play some of the ones I listed under the people I'm looking to be played but not all of them that's totally fine too :) Just as long as you can play Miu :p and if you can play her but don't like some of her personality you can change it a bit. Just as long as her history, background and name stay the same. ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests