Looking for Dominant F for MxFxF plot!

Started by WonderousLight, July 09, 2012, 07:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WonderousLight

To start off, thanks for reading my request thread. :D So, my pairing is TeacherxBrother and Sister. I will be playing the brother, and angelic traces wishes to play the sister. That leaves me with looking for a dominant girl to play the teacher. We don't have anything set regarding kinks or a plot, but I'd love to get someone perfect for the part. :) If you're interested, please post here. Thanks!

angelic traces

Figured that I would drop a word or two in here so that people could find me easily. I'm excited for this one, so hopefully someone will come along soon. These kids need someone to teach them to behave!

Haibane

Hi you two. What kind of domme were you wanting for this role, and what kind of situations would develop? Were you wanting some elements of blackmail or coercion? Would things be done in public in class or in private in her office? Just looking for some ideas of how the game could go and what things turn the two of you on ;)

angelic traces

Hi Haibane! Glad to see that someone is interested in our little game. Blaire is the dominant twin whereas Blake is shy and submissive. They're seniors in high school and have kept their twincest a secret up until this point. I was thinking that the teacher could catch them and decide to teach them a lesson. Public and private are both fine with me, but calling them to her office to talk about their behavior might be the best way to go. =)

WonderousLight

Glad to see you're back, angelic! I've sent Haibane a message, but you may want to send her one as well.