The Blood Master (Looking for Females)

Started by ReanimateMagnus, December 20, 2014, 08:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReanimateMagnus

The Blood Master

Let me preface this rp with the fact that I still role play this as a dominant character. The scenario would be thus, a vampire master has taken upon himself to become a slave trainer for both fun/lust and for a certain particular reason. In this world there are dragons and once a vampire has tasted dragons blood it is almost instantaneously addictive. In such the vampire master, who I've named Fynn, trades slaves for dragons blood.

Once he has trained a slave enough in whatever the buyer wants he trades them off. Now here's where the group comes in. Sometimes he gets more than one slave. You two or more, find out that he is much more kinder with you than all previous masters are, he does this because what he wants out of you is just for you to be a better slave, not for his own lust. In such he is much kinder when it comes to eating, dressing, and over all sex.

This causes you and your fellow slaves to have a sort of want or need to stay. Thus begins a competition to persuade him into keeping you. All kinks can be considered in this and no considered. I'm willing to do some things to one and not the other if that happens to arise. Look at my o/o page in my sig to see more about what I already wont do, it's not much though.

This rp could be in off forums if needed. Either would be fine with me. Feel free to contact me on YIM about this idea.