crimsonsnow's ideas for coastalgirl79

Started by coastalgirl79, June 07, 2012, 01:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastalgirl79

I think this is the best place to discuss ideas.  They want us to keep the intro threads clear of ideas and whatnot.
I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

coastalgirl79

Note...this a non-adult forum.
I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

crimsonsnow

Yeah I figured Intro wouldn't be the spot for too much back and forth, but neither would the doormat, this works. I plan on giving you an intro question at some point tonight, just FYI.

coastalgirl79

Quote from: crimsonsnow on June 07, 2012, 01:48:29 AM
Yeah I figured Intro wouldn't be the spot for too much back and forth, but neither would the doormat, this works. I plan on giving you an intro question at some point tonight, just FYI.

Oh? 

Ons and Offs

coastalgirl79

Quote from: crimsonsnow on June 07, 2012, 01:48:29 AM

Just so you know, it is 3:07 am here, and I just realized that I titled your name incorrectly at the beginning of this thread (rose) instead of (snow).  While it is corrected now, I still feel a bit silly...and I want to apologize!

Ons and Offs

crimsonsnow

Yep. I've been completely procrastinating with my new music thread while I mull over which question to give you (2 ideas but I feel I can best the both of them)

crimsonsnow

No worries sweetie, I noticed it, but didn't want to call attention to it ;) It'll be our little secret (that everyone can totally see)

coastalgirl79

Quote from: crimsonsnow on June 07, 2012, 02:11:59 AM
No worries sweetie, I noticed it, but didn't want to call attention to it ;) It'll be our little secret (that everyone can totally see)

I'll try to get it changed eventually, if I can.  Meanwhile...shhh.  I won't tell anyone.  ;)  (even if everyone knows)

Nice "new" music thread.  Your ideas for RP...was it for non-adult or adult.  If adult, we aren't allowed to discuss that here, but everything else is fair game. 

Ons and Offs

crimsonsnow

We can change it after the approval process completes for one of us I believe, no hurry either way.
I really am simply looking for a place to kick ideas around, non-adult is no problem for me, for now ;)

coastalgirl79

Start throwing out ideas...I want to know what you're thinking.

Ons and Offs

crimsonsnow

I am thinking so many things... but since we have ourselves a non adult thread and my approval is still pending maybe we should start with characters.
I'm completely new to this so I've got more ideas than time right now. Let's narrow things down though, would you prefer existing canon RP or original characters? I'm probably more comfortable with character voices from an existing piece but I'm open to starting from scratch.

crimsonsnow

No response in a while... forget about me already Coastal? I realize my approval process is stalled. Please be patient, okay?

coastalgirl79

I haven't forgotten about you.  I check on your status everyday, and this thread is bookmarked.  I am busy though...here and in my personal life, so I guess if anyone needs to ask for patience, it'll be me. 

Ons and Offs