A Question for everyone with a Tumblr

Started by King Serperior, December 06, 2016, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Does anyone know what is happening?  I don't know how many others this is happening to, but when I check my likes, I get a bunch of random things that I didn't ever like.  I am extremely confused and was wondering if this is solely a Tumblr-related issue or if I should seriously be worried.   :-\

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RampantDesires

Mine is super broken as well ... SUPER broken *sighs* So it looks like a tumblr wide thing and not just you?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

King Serperior

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I have at least a hundred random things that I never liked my liked list and there's even a few I find extremely distasteful.

I guess I should be relieved it's not something on my end if there are others who have this issue.  Still doesn't make me feel any less annoyed.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RampantDesires

Even more oddly every time I check the like page the random stuff on top is different O.o Here's hoping they get it sorted out!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

King Serperior

Indeed.  The first time I checked it, it was a bunch of asks being answered in some foreign language.  The next was basically a bunch of stuff that shouldn't be posted in the public boards here.  Just now, it's all healthy foods and diet things.  I'm almost afraid to check and see what random stuff comes up next if I click the button again.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oniya

Thanks for the heads up, KS.  I don't use Tumbler myself, but Little Oni has an account and I've passed along the warning.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

King Serperior

No problem.  It doesn't appear, whatever this issue is, to affect anything BUT the likes.  I personally don't have too much longer at my computer before I need to head out for the evening, but I'm hoping that whatever this is is fixed soon because it's extremely disrupting for someone who browses the site often.

EDIT:  I think the issue is resolved?  Clicked the likes I have and it's now showing my own likes again.  I'll keep an eye out in case it changes.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace