News:

Main Menu

Exalted Question

Started by Chameleon, October 05, 2007, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Is it possible to craft items equivalent to first age equipment,  such as power armor,  warstriders,  and the like?  If so,  what charms,  and skills would be neccesary?  And what craft type would you have to use,  I was thinking fire myself,  but I'm new to the game.

Vekseid

There are two special crafts, called craft: magitech and craft: genesis.  Wonder-Forging Genius, found in Wonders of the Lost Age and Oadenol's Codex, allow for Solars to craft Artifact **** and ***** items while still only possessing Essence 5.

HairyHeretic

You want to have Craft: Magitech, which IIRC needs about 5 dots in other crafts. 2 dots in fire, 2 in air and 1 in another I believe.

There are a variety of forging charms, but I can't remember their details, and my books are at home.

I'm pretty sure the magic books give details on crafting first age type stuff.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Chameleon

HairyHeretic

No worries. I hope you enjoy your game. I love Exalted myself  :D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Chameleon

Well, what I've read has been pretty cool.  I've got a hankering to try out some of the stuff I've picked up, Scroll of the Monk, and The First age book have been fantastic.  Now, I just want the Abyssals to come out so I can really put the white and black treatise to good use.

HairyHeretic

I ran a 1st ed Abyssals campaign, which was a lot of fun. I got the Abyssal version of the Mystery Men. They tried for evil, for due to an inordinate number of botches at amusing times, they mostly came across as powerful but incompetent (at least had any other exalts seen them).

Cattle die, kinsmen die