Fairy Tail: Seven years to rise [Interest Check]

Started by DKDBSD, January 23, 2012, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I'm thinking of creating an rp set in the Fairy Tail world, set during the seven year gap where Fairy Tail falls to being the lowest guild in Fiore. This rp would be about a new guild one who maybe starts during that period. I will allow a mixture of magic users however Dragon Slayers are off limits.

Our guild will be made up of a group of Seven to ten mages, for the sake of convenience every wizard will have to be sixteen or over. The Guild master will be an NPC and we will not start with any S-Class mages.

Name:
Magic: (What your magic is called and what it does.)
Magic Type: (Hold or caster)
Weapon: (purely optional. Magic weapons can be used with another kind of spell. )
Spells:
Appearance:
Location of Guild Mark:
Before: (insert guild name)

DKDBSD

Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Magic: Water
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: A trident as tall as she is.
Spells:
Appearance: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/?action=view&current=commission___kimiko_by_maniac086-d45gnv1.png
Location of Guild Mark: On her right breast

Name: Tsukiya Katsumoto
Magic: The Knight (Male Version)
Magic Type: Holder
Weapon: Kain carries a number of magical sword which he summons initially.
Spells: Ronin - This is Katsumoto's main armour it summons a single Katana and allows him to cut through stone with a single slash.

Executioner: Heavy armour Linked with a massive axe this armour increases his physical strength and is currently his strongest offensive armour.

Planned armour

Herculean armour: This heavy armour is paired with a pair of Cestus and increases his physical strength ten fold.

(This is all he has (as of now)
Appearance:
Location of Guild Mark: On his right hand.

Moon Hound Hati

I'm willing to participate. On one side being a Dragon Slayer is cool and all, but on the other side it's kind of cliche. Anyways, I do have a question though; what do you mean with "Hold or caster" under magic type. Hold types would be dragon slayers like Natsu, weapon/armor users like Erza, and ice makers like Gray?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 08:34:37 AM
I'm willing to participate. On one side being a Dragon Slayer is cool and all, but on the other side it's kind of cliche. Anyways, I do have a question though; what do you mean with "Hold or caster" under magic type. Hold types would be dragon slayers like Natsu, weapon/armor users like Erza, and ice makers like Gray?

Holders and Casters are the major general terms used in Fairy Tail. Holder magic requires a source artefact to cast it. Caster calls on the person's own power it's a general set of terms used early in the series.

Moon Hound Hati

Ah, right. Seems like so long ago when those terms were used. I'm looking up the relevant info on the wikia right now. I'll post a sheet in a bit then.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 08:42:38 AM
Ah, right. Seems like so long ago when those terms were used. I'm looking up the relevant info on the wikia right now. I'll post a sheet in a bit then.

Take your time I want to try and see what interest there is.

Miyu

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miyu on January 23, 2012, 02:23:55 PM
Tentative interest in this, not sure yet.

Shiny I hope you join what would  you have in mind?

Snake

I'm withdrawing this character for the time so I can replace with a better created one.

Miyu

No idea yet, too early to tell but I have a couple of ideas. I would like to see what others come up with first before I do anything.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miyu on January 23, 2012, 02:46:16 PM
No idea yet, too early to tell but I have a couple of ideas. I would like to see what others come up with first before I do anything.

Fair enough.

Snake - I need more information on his weapons.

Snake

With Requip they're pretty much normal weapons that're simply created from seeming nothing. You literally pull them from hammer space. there's nothing that special about them on their own. Other than their magically charged.

Miyu

ehh reequip does not create weapons perse. The ability just summons weapons used already from another space and time if you mean more or less the same ability as Erza.

Snake

That's basically what it is. And I understood it summoned them it just looksl ike you're creating them in ap hysical sense even if you're not.

DKDBSD

I know the ability but you've just listed names you've not listed what they are. Look at what I've done with Katsumoto who is also using "The Knight". Names by the selves mean nothing though I'd be a fool if I didn't know those are all Capcon weapons, if not all from DMC.

Snake

They aren't weapons though: they're techniques used with the weapons; but alright. I guess I was being a touch lazy.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:14:29 PM
They aren't weapons though: they're techniques used with the weapons; but alright. I guess I was being a touch lazy.

Well half the point of re-quipping is multiple weapons at leas his and Katsu's will be different.

Snake

Well using that abiilty ou can really use any weapon at all that you want or need for a situation.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:18:26 PM
Well using that abiilty ou can really use any weapon at all that you want or need for a situation.

There's still limitations you can't instantly know how to use every weapon.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:19:55 PM
There's still limitations you can't instantly know how to use every weapon.

Another limitation requip has is that you can only store so many things in the pocket dimension at one time, so users have to be picky about what to put in there before heading out.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 03:24:55 PM
Another limitation requip has is that you can only store so many things in the pocket dimension at one time, so users have to be picky about what to put in there before heading out.

I think the limitations is only as strong as your magical power is. It's also the reason why I'm starting with only a couple of weapons and armour combo's.

Snake

Actually only Erza can use armors with it. That's her unique ability.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:28:42 PM
Actually only Erza can use armors with it. That's her unique ability.

Yes but how many Dragon Slayers are their now?

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:27:21 PM
I think the limitations is only as strong as your magical power is. It's also the reason why I'm starting with only a couple of weapons and armour combo's.

It's never been mentioned, as far as I can recall, so it's up for interpretation. Erza only mentioned that there is a limit, so she stores the armor and weapons she isn't currently using in her room at the dorms.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 03:30:32 PM
It's never been mentioned, as far as I can recall, so it's up for interpretation. Erza only mentioned that there is a limit, so she stores the armor and weapons she isn't currently using in her room at the dorms.

The way I figured it was she drew it all from her room. Then again I only came across the anime images of the dorms today. I'm not sure how I missed that I've watched every episode. :/