Group Roleplay Dante's Inferno (MFF or MMF)

Started by Gosco, October 15, 2009, 09:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

When I first applied to this site I mentioned something about reading Dante's Inferno recently (I read it every year) and now I kind of want to start a game based around it.

Requirements
-Some knowledge of The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri.
-Detail
-Creative Input

The game will be contained in just Dante's Inferno, so you don't need to have read the whole poem in order to play. I just require some knowledge of the book because I will introduce some creatures that i'd like my partners to have some idea of what they are.

The game as I see it going will consist of three characters.

1. The Guide - (Me, That would be like Virgil from the book.)
2. A male pilgrim (This will be the first sinner)
3. A female pilgrim (The second sinner)

I am willing to make the first pilgrim a female but I prefer to have two different genders in order for them to be a couple. The game will start at the beginning of Dante's Inferno and go down through the circles of hell as the Guide shows the couple/friends the sins they have committed and people they knew in their life being punished for them. They will descend all the way down to the center of the earth and eventually Satan...

I have lots of ideas. And I have a creative ending if you don't throw me off with your characters (Which I heartily invite). So just send me a PM or express your interest here so I can coordinate a roleplay. Thanks.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

NightFall

Expressing my interest in this. I'll have to read it, of course, but I'm intrigued by the concept. I'll take the female pilgrim's part, if you don't mind.