A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

*pouts* How come they get the whip, but I never do? *grumblegrumbles*
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on June 04, 2015, 11:57:58 AM
*pouts* How come they get the whip, but I never do? *grumblegrumbles*

Over to you, Loves....

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Loves

All welcome :)

come and join in with the craziness of Faircastle!

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Deamonbane

Quote from: Loves on June 04, 2015, 11:49:01 AM
Ha! Can't make me!

For Eris, The Goddess of Discord.....I hear by claim Nicole Scherzinger
*bites lip and tilts head* Ohhhh myyyyy (George Takei impression)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Vergil Tanner

Y'know, as stupid as it is....I kinda want to see a Power Ranger get transported to Faircastle XD It would have to be one of the Mighty Morphin ones, though. I just have a really funny image in my head of them being all like "It's morphin time! Tiger Zord!" And nothing happening, with everybody just looking at them like "......WTF are you doing?" Or even them succeeding, and everybody laughing at the "silly" costume.
Of course, if you're gonna take the Green or White Morphin ranger, the red Zeo or the Black Dino Thunder one, you have to use Jason David Frank as a faceclaim...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Completely stupid? Yhup. Silly? Yhup. But also awesome? Yhup. XD

The problem is, A) I don't know that it would fit, and B) I think I have too many characters already. XD

Swashbuckler

Vergil Tanner

Lol, I know! I just thought the mental image was funny. :P

Plus, y'know, MMPR was my childhood. I'll always have a sweet spot for it. XD

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Vergil Tanner

I know, right?! It isn't like he would be massively out of place, grumble grumble grumble...
Plus, it would take somebody from present day and shove them in a world where they don't have their technology any more, so it would be a HUGE adjustment. And of course, he likely wouldn't be able to "Morph...." hell, maybe he's lost his Power Coin. Maybe he enlists Ursula to "help him" find it. Maybe she tries to turn him evil again....
Nope! Stopping that train of thought, since he "isn't allowed." As Madame said! You, sir, are a crusher of hopes and dreams! :P :P :P

Swashbuckler

*dines on finely crushed hopes, with a dash of broken dreams*

Mmmm, breakfast of champions...

Vergil Tanner

I hope you choke on his shattered power coin! :P :P :P

Madame Professor

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 13, 2015, 10:00:00 AM
*dines on finely crushed hopes, with a dash of broken dreams*

Mmmm, breakfast of champions...

But this is why we keep you around. <3

But Ursula would have so much fun with her very own Power Ranger.. -sighs wistfully-
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Vergil Tanner

LOL. Are you sure it would be with the 'Ranger, or would she be having fun with JDF? :P :P
It would have to be the Green Ranger, though...after all, the GR's powers DO stem from evil...

Ah well, we can dream, right? :P

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on July 13, 2015, 10:00:57 AM
I hope you choke on his shattered power coin! :P :P :P

It's good, and good for me...

*winks at Madame Prof*

Ursula has plenty of boys to play with for now... ;)

RampantDesires

So as mentioned in the OOC I'm debating abandoning the much neglected Rothbart and Prince Phillip in favor of another lady to join the fray.

Maybe something like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the Swan Princess?

I know most everyone was turned into a human when arriving, but I'd love it if the magic of her curse could have lingered for like the first week of her arrival.  With no magical pool to land upon she's been stuck in her swan form. Now that she's transformed back into a human she  carries a bit of a grudge against some of the animalistic/hunter types who she's crossed paths with in the last few days who'd thought she'd make a tasty meal?  Since there's no one else from her story in the area it would give me a way to make some prior connections while not mucking too much with what's already been written or making many assumptions.

Gah I enjoyed that first movie.  "She says 'is beauty all that matters to you?' and you say 'what else -is- there?' ... you should write a book How to Offend Women in Five Syllables or Less.."

I guess just waiting for general approval on concept (plus any interest in making ties because lord knows I don't need another character tossed in the inactive pile) before cranking out the full character sheet.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

RampantDesires

Player Name:  *RampantDesires*

Story Book Title/Fable: The Swan Princess
Character Name: Odette

Face Claim: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Lavender
Weight: 122
Height: 5’9”
Physical Description: Her last growth spurt was an especially kind one, stamping out the last remnants of youthful freckles, gangly legs, and perpetually scraped knees.  It left in its wake a tall, slender, and rather graceful woman. 
Other Notable Features: Has a naturally high pitched and soft voice which annoys her to no end since even when she’s mad people tend to think it is ‘cute’.  Gah, what she wouldn't give to be able to pull off a throaty purr!

Likes (non sexual):   Dancing, champagne, NOT being a god-damned swan
Dislikes (non-sexual): Traveling by ship (ugh, sea sickness), magic, the assumption that she's just a pretty airhead, hunting dogs, camping and 'roughing it' (is there anything wrong with just wanting to be pampered for a little while?)

Personality of Character - in story: The beloved and only child of King William she has had a rather privileged existence.  The only thing her father would not budge on was her betrothal to the prince across the sea.  Their well intentioned parents pushed the two children together each summer hoping that the two of them would somehow magically fall in love.  Except Prince Derek pretty much made her childhood miserable, never missing a chance to taunt, bully, or flat out ignore the young and somewhat awkward Odette in favor of his male friends.  Said treatment has played merry hell with her self confidence, his voice occasionally echoing in her head telling her just how stupid girls are or that she looks like a scarecrow. Everyone -except- Derek however would describe her as a sweet girl, cheerful, eager to and skilled at making those around her comfortable. 

Personality of Character - out of story: Odette is now .. shell-shocked.  Even before being transported to this strange place Odette had lost everything and everyone she'd ever cared about.  She's cautious here, unsure of who to trust, almost seeming to wait for everything to be ripped from her again.

The day the world changed: In the span of one day she saw her childhood tormentor transformed into an ardent suitor, who was apparently a shallow asshole who only wanted to marry her because she was pretty now.  It didn't matter how much his kiss had made her toes curl, there was no way she was tying herself to that for life. She'd been engaged to Derek almost since her birth, to be queen of their combined kingdoms was all she'd been raised or ever expected to do and without the security of that she felt adrift.  She'd thought her life was crumbling around her.  Things couldn't get worse... at least until she was taken prisoner by an evil shapeshifting sorcerer who killed her father and their guards on the trip home.

Then the psychopath had the audacity to propose to her, as if she hadn't just watched him kill the one man she'd adored and looked up to her entire life.  Marriage to the legitimate heir would make things so much easier, no messy battles or rebellion, just the two of them ruling side by side.  Yeah right.  He took Odette to his lair at Swan Lake and placed a transformation curse upon her, which turn her into a white swan by day and a human once again by night so long as she rested in the magical lake under the moonlight. Every night he came to her renewing his proposal, and every night she said no.

Her days and nights blended together in an endless and horrifying loop. It was always a bit disorientating, the rush of magic spilling over her skin, her body shrinking, reshaping. There was no escape, she'd be stuck here in this secluded ruin forever ... until one day when suddenly she wasn't. 

Long neck swaying from side to side she found herself instead in a sun dappled forest, that damn lake nowhere to be found.  At first she was relieved, finally a way out! But then, as day faded and the moon came out once more reality sank in.  There was no way for her to transform back.  Would she be stuck in this form forever?  There were people about, could any of them help her?  This proved incredibly problematic, how to explain your predicament as a swan, but perhaps more importantly how to keep away from those who saw you as their next meal.  Rothbart might be a homicidal maniac, but at least he'd protected the area about the lake and never tried to eat her!

Sexual Preference: Virginal.  Probably heterosexual, but maybe not.  She's had a rather sheltered up bringing who knows what could happen with all these new options before her!
Turn Ons : Kissing, gawd does she love kissing.  Probably more things she's just not sure yet.
Turn Offs: Weirdly enough flattery (never trust a man who tells you you're beautiful ... or something like that), feathers (totally not erotic sensory play keep them away from her please), anything in player's Off's section.

RP Thoughts/Plans:
I'm down for some prior connections.  Was there a weird swan tapping out something like morse code on your window one morning? Humm that's strange.  Did she witness something while flitting about her her avian form which might embarrass one of you when meeting later (bath, sexy time, you trying to hide one of your dirty little secrets you don't want the others to know about)? Does she flinch at the first in person meeting, remembering the time you stalked/hunted her through the forest? Speaking of which her intro to the game will likely be the end of one of these hunting episodes where upon the magic of her curse finally runs out and a rather confused blonde girl tumbles to the ground and begs you not to kill her...

Odette FOR SURE doesn't want to go back to her fairytale, Derek had never come to rescue her proving that he's both shallow AND incompetent.  At least here she doesn't have to deal with Rothbart and his ego driven ranting and demands.  That being said she doesn't exactly LIKE it here either. This world is full up on princesses and she doesn't exactly have a lot of viable skills at her disposal.

Sporting a new vegan lifestyle because animals are sometimes people too.  There could well be a formal petition and serious campaigning to end the barbaric practice of hunting...

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Hazy Sky

Gives the recruitment thread a bump.

Join us... There will be cake...

Also there are already lovely, friendly players with great characters.

But there will also be cake...
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

RampantDesires

Yasssss! More peoples!

I look forward to seeing your character Demi!

Demi

Quote from: RampantDesires on August 17, 2015, 10:39:47 PM
Yasssss! More peoples!

I look forward to seeing your character Demi!

Thank you! I'm ridiculously excited. ;D
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Swashbuckler