New Thread of ideas (M for F)

Started by KennethNoisewater, November 17, 2014, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennethNoisewater

Any of the themes or plots can be played in forum, messenger, or PM. Just let me know your preference. The first story is to just get the juices flowing. But my interests are in the following:

-Contemporary Settings
-Affairs/Cheating
-Power Struggles
-Playing Dom or Sub
-Pregnancy/Pregnancy Risk
-Age Differences
-And many more (this is a list to just get things going)

Story ideas:

1. The voyeur:
This takes place in some major city (New York/Chicago, etc.) Your character is a young woman. Recently engaged or married living in a high rise downtown. Mine is a middle aged man (35-45) living in a tower across the street. One night as he looks out the window he catches something in the neighboring building. A young couple engaged in passion. She is rather vanilla sexually.  My character is caught up watching where she panics being seen but doesn't tell her lover. She just suggests shutting the curtains. But she can't stop thinking about it. This man watching her from afar excites her. So a night or two later she doesn't shut the curtains and as she is engaged with her lover she can't help but watch. Hoping that man looks again. And he does. It plays out several times until he realizes she is doing this on purpose. This prompts him to send a note and a package to her building lobby. The package contains an outfit of his choosing. Asking her to model it in the window or wear it as he engages with her lover. A beginning correspondence that starts a relationship of teasing and her opening up sexually. Does it lead to them ultimately meeting or does it remain something from afar? 

2. Affairs
I really want a good affair story. One that is complicated with moral dilemmas and maybe a little vindication on the female part. A female character that is strong willed a pursues an affair because maybe her husband had cheated before or she just wants more.  Either way she is no push over. Maybe her husband learns to accept it or maybe it's an affair that she keeps hidden, but becomes pregnant in the process. I would like it to be a long term story where I would be willing to play the husband and the role of whomever she has an affair with (or multiples if she is very naughty).

More ideas to come.....

KennethNoisewater