The Feylorien College (Magic, bdsm, NC, freeform, Open! Game Start!)

Started by NicciKotor, January 19, 2013, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 22, 2013, 02:32:52 AM
Hope you don't mind bunny, bu I had Jason acknowledge Sylvia in the libray
No problemo.  Just posted a reply :)
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

gnoah

Do you need more peeps? I can make a student that could be male or female Dom or sub, what is the need? Maybe a shape changer style of magic.

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: gnoah on January 22, 2013, 10:47:03 AM
Do you need more peeps? I can make a student that could be male or female Dom or sub, what is the need? Maybe a shape changer style of magic.
I'm actually surprised no one's made a summoner, but a shapeshifter would be just as interesting :)
my  o&o and a&a

NicciKotor

Quote from: gnoah on January 22, 2013, 10:47:03 AM

Could actually more girls in this.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

gnoah

Name: Jenny Prize
Sex: F
Sexuality: Bisexual

Apperance:
Female
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Male
Personality: Whimsy and inquisitiveness.  Pryze grew up on a island in the middle of the ocean, low population but in that small group her family was royalty.  So she is not used to being told what to do, in fact she usually will do the telling.  When people don't listen she is known to resort to using her magic to convince them to change their mind.  On her island nudity was not a big deal so it still isn't to her.  She is very hard to embarrass.

Ons: Skin, Getting boys and girls to lust after her.  Trying out new bodies.

Offs: Fobia of blood and other fluid/solids from the body, except cum, she is going to love that.

Skills: Her magic has been passed down through her royal bloodline for a thousand years, and it seems to be getting more powerful as it does.  Using spells to change her appearance, her size, parts of her body into other parts, her sex completely she has even started to work on turning into other creatures, but that is going to take more time. She loves music and often listens to it while she practices Savate her favorite martial art.

Spells Known Currently:

Illukia: A spell that changes her appearance in many different ways.  (taller, shorter, hair color, fingernails, breast size, having or not having a penis, sometimes giving her self a tail.) This is her meat and potato spell that she uses most of the time.

Wakkia: A Spell that changes her into a male or back into a female, she doesn't use it very often, only when she needs to get something done that can't be done in her female form.

Ferrakia: Can change her body into different materials, she uses this as an safety spell.  (Iron and Water known)

Rabbitia: Her only spell to change her shape into a another species, in this case she has started to learn rabbit, but seems to only work 50% of the time, the other 50% she ends up with buck teeth or rabbit ears.

Casting method: Speaking the magic words with her true voice (yelling the words)

Weakness: can only effect herself, so is she miss judges a shape she is often left naked or with ripped clothing.  Weak against mind effecting spells as her inquisitive nature suggests.

Hellis

Name: Reno Martell
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Appearance:
Reno
Slender but not skinny, with enough muscle to make you think he actually tried to maintain his figure. He is still boyish in appearence, with brown curly hair and a boyish grin. He is every bit the man, should you venture down wards.

Personality: Spunky, loving of nature and people around him. To say Reno wasa peoples person might be cutting him short. He is a everything person. He gets along with most people, animals and creatures given time. He is artistic soul, who loves to paint and to let his craft take prescedence.

Bio: Reno Martell was born to a Tattoo artist in new orleans. He had no idea about his own talent and spent most of his youth rather happily unaware of the magical community. At the age of 18 he first showed a spark of talent. His very first tattoo, A tiger he had on his back, began to move of its own. He soon found that he could, if mustering enough willpower, have it spring to life and materialize as this black inky creature. Not long after he found himself at the academy.

ONS: Being controlled, pain, bondage, spunky partners, blood, forced/NC sex and whatever else is in my ON's
OFFS: Toilet/Bathroom play,

Skills:
Magic Inked Tattoos;
Summon Ibira
Ibira is Renos familiar. As long as its out, it moves freely. Should reno grow exhausted, it returns onto his back.
Flame of Tendre: On his left arm he has numerous flame tattoos. He uses this to summon and project flames.
Flesh to Stone (Right arm only). On his other arm he has tattoos symbolizing earth. He can will these to turn his arm into nearly indestructible minerals. He isnt strong enough to hold his arm up for long however, it is still heavy.

Casting Method: Invokes the tattoes that riddle his skin. Each have a corresponding spell

Weaknesses - Easily Interrupted. Each spell takes a long time to cool down.

YaoiRolePlay

Name: Jacob Brent
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Human- Wizard
Job: Professor of Dark Magic

Appearance: He keeps himself looking young and pretty through beauty and aging transfiguration spells. Daily he applies his transformation, and it gradually deteriorates and if he doesn't put more spells on himself within a week, he'll look like his normal self. He has black hair and dark blue eyes. His eyes are so dark blue that it's hard to distinguish between the blue and the black often causing an eerie feeling in students, not the least reason because they have a rather creepy looking person who looks about their age teaching them, and torturing them if they misbehave.

Personality: Dark and somewhat brooding, Jacob does not take shit from anyone. He will not hesitate to punish you in increasingly cruel and sexual ways. At the slightest provocation in class he will remove his student's clothes to embarrass the offender. He's been known to allow his students to rape each other in an orgy during class. Anything really, as long as he is the dominant one, he is in control.

History: He has none, as far as anyone is concerned. He is simply there, and won't volunteer information.

Ons: Torture, bondage, control, forced/NC
Offs: The usual, but also blood, not a fan

Spells:
Transfiguration- Advanced at turning one thing into another, mostly used to maintain his younger form, but also used as a punishment, occasionally.
Torture- Jacob is adept at torture spells, whatever they may be. He's skilled with fire, ice, and whatever else he decides to use to torture hapless students. Or even just straight up pain. He is also skilled at bondage and stripping a student, without even thinking about it he can remove the clothes of a student and tightly bind them before they knew what hit them. He's also good at knocking people unconscious, if need be.
Mind Magic- Jacob can control other people, read their minds, make them fall in love with him, ect.
Death Magic- This is his specialty. He can control anything to do with death, whether it be straight up killing someone, bringing them back to life, or raising an army of zombies.
General Magic- Moving things around, cleaning things, ect. Normal wizardy things.

Casting Method- Usually he can cast spells just by using his mind, but for more powerful deadly spells he has to speak specific incantations.

So any male students up for getting raped? Heh.

Hellis

I went ahead and set up a little scene >_>
Albeit i jsut realized iforgot to wait for acceptance >-<

YaoiRolePlay

NicciKotor

Triple horray for all.

I have no experience with the yaoi stuff, so feel free for you two to enjoy yourselves on your own time and control the scene for your liking. If you need any questions just ask.

YaoiRolePlay

Well I have no experience with the hetero stuff so bully for you! ;)

NicciKotor

Horray! Now the musket guy and Sanai can double team up some girls and give me some breather on this. This game is doing far better then I originally thought.

gnoah

Zaer Darkwail

Aiden Magnus

Name: Aiden Magnus
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero, bi-curious towards transgender/futa
D/s: Switch

Background: Aiden Magnus was born to average mortal parents in Iceland at Reykjavík. Iceland is country of ancient yet powerful magic which rests now in dormant state. The supernatural legacy rests in all Icelander's veins but most of time it remains quiet and hidden for several centuries. Until Aiden's magical gift manifested when he reached puberty and exploded in chaotic storm which caused his home collapse. Source of it was anguish with loss of his grandfather who had been close and dear figure to him since childhood. Luckily he and parents survived the collapse but parents feared him and his powers, his outburst was noticed by magical society and he was retrieved. Parents gladly got rid of him and even submitted to memory reweaving spell which made them (and general public) think he died on house collapse.

Aiden was rescued because he is sorcerer; his magic is natural part of him and expression of his will. A sorcerer is natural strong potent font of magic and so to avoid cause harm on others he needs to learn to control his powers. Since age 15 he had been in academy, mostly practice self-control and explore his powers. He does not need classes to learn spells but knowledge is always useful for even sorcerer. More so as he has magical gaze which allows him detect magic where others would need special divination's to do same as he does with simple gaze. He feels lonely, bit sad also, for loss for his parents and all his mortal relatives. But staff had convinced it was all for his wellbeing and his family's too.

Personality: Shy, curious, polite and kind. Can be at times naive.

Player ons/offs: Check link in my signature

Character ons: Women with beauty, intelligence and kindness, exotic features (pointed ears with elf, scales with naga etc), otherwise same as player ons
Character offs: Women who lack one the three virtues, bullies, pure gay sexual stuff, otherwise same as player offs

Magic: Natural born sorcery

Spell list:

• Arcane Blast: Aiden can conjure raw blasts of arcane energy, it can take varied elemental energy forms between fire, electricity, cold and acid. But not pure force nor sonic (yet). Blasts overall are size of tennis ball and hold strong impact effect similar to punch of strong man which comes quick speed (plus what harm causes said element).
  • Magic Resistance: Aiden has natural resistance to magic because of his manifesting supernatural legacy in his blood. He is not outright immune but many spells have around 25% or 50% reduced effect or duration on him. This does not protect from physical projectiles send through magic (like telekinesis thrown rock).
  • Chaos Storm: Aiden can when in heavy emotional state and suffering somekind emotional harm can unleash accidentally high potent wild magical energy burst which has chaotic effect in around thirty feet around him. Overall effects of the storm wary but it can cause great deal of harm or be harmless. It can set people on fire, blow up wall, make books animated to fly about, tear clothes, merge two objects together, make short lasting transformations on people and so on. However it has one reliable effect; chaos storm can force out any wards or enchantments which would bind or prevent Aiden using magic but using (or rather experience) Chaos Storm is always exhausting to Aiden.
  • Flight: Aiden has learned how to fly with his inborn magic. Also he can with touching another invindual grant same boon so long they remain close distance from him.
  • Sorcerer's Gaze: This is talent which Aiden has not yet mastered but can be one his most potent magical abilities. His eyes can see magic and able detect even subtlest enchantments on people and objects. However his mind does not yet been able analyze what he is seeing. Secondly direct eye contact with someone can occasionally allow him read their minds or see a past event related to said person or learn somekind essential part about them which may not be public knowledge (or even known by person itself, like example person with amnesia is actually dragon under disguise spell). However Aiden cannot call on this ability at whim, it just happens.
Weaknesses: Aiden's magic is strongly natural part of him. So he had no need for arcane formula to form words or need gestures use them. But overall his powers have chaotic bend and can act outside his will at times (or by whimsical desire which he did not intent manifest). Arcane Blast is his most controlled ability and so is his flight. Arcane Blasts he throws from his hand so binding his hands or holding them down would prevent releasing the blasts. Also unable touch himself or other person would prevent flight. Passive spell resistance is constantly active but at times can be hindrance (others cannot affect him with positive enchantments that easily).

CarnivorousBunny

I'll be going on an overnight diving trip in a few hours, so I won't be able to post much, if not at all, for the next two days.  Sorry guys :c
my  o&o and a&a

meilimiao

Waaaaas wondering if this game was still accepting players?  If so, I'd like to drop my character sheet here for the GM's approval :>

Name;;  Trinity

Age;;  18

Gender;;  Female

Race;;  Half human, half elf.

Sexuality;;  Bisexual

D/s status;;  Submissive to men, dominant with women.  Mostly. 

Magic & weaknesses;;  Elemental summoning.  And telekinesis.  Summoning elementals involve incantation and and drains her of energy.   Her telekinesis is reliant on her concentration ability - so if she gets distracted, the latter definitely isn't going to happen.

Known Spells;; Summon minor fire elemental - Can summon small fire elemental, a small bonfire shaped creature that seems to just dance along her fingertips and any surface she commands it to.  If anything, this is only a parlor trick, one that Trinity uses to light candles or her fireplace.  Sometimes she just uses it to keep her company or the incantation itself to keep her skills sharp.
Summon greater fire elemental - this fire elemental usually comes in the shape of small animals, such as a fire salamander.  Once summoned, Trinity can send the fire elemental off to do her bidding.  However, greater fire elementals tend to have a mind of their own sometimes.
Burn - A fire attack dealt from flames conjured from Trinity's fingertips.  This one is much more complicated and requires concentration on her part, because she has the risk of burning herself instead of her opponent.
Fire shield - Once summoned, Trinity is protected by a fire shield.  This is obviously penetrable if enough water is thrown at her.
Telekinesis - Trinity has the power to move things with her mind.  She must focus upon the object in the sense that she needs direct eye contact with it at all times.

Personality;;  Trinity is very outgoing and very showy; to some, she could be considered dramatic at times.  That bit of drama extends to her appearance, seeing as, despite the school dress code, she somehow still manages to make a statement with her bright red hair and equally flashy jewelry.  However, her extroverted personality makes her generally easy to be around.
Trinity is rather rebellious and a bit of a thrill-seeker.  Since she is a rather quick learner, she finds herself with a lot of free time and plenty of chance to get herself into trouble.  She is a firm believer in self-expression and individuality, and doesn't like her sense of self to be smothered by what she considered 'silly rules,' as if her appearance didn't speak for itself in that regard.  Athletic and intensely competitive, with an explosive temper to boot, she doesn't take embarrassment easily.

Appearance;; 5'4 and shy of 100lbs and athletic in form.  She was born with dark hair and golden eyes but currently has her hair dyed a fire-engine red; her hair is long enough to curl around the small of her back.  Her pale, pale skin and the fact that her golden eyes seem to spark with her temper are the two things that seem to give away that she isn't fully human.

Background;;  For as long as she could remember, Trinity and her mother lived in the lap of luxury, although Trinity never saw or met her father - she overheard gossip from the servants that her father was an Elven Lord and his daughter was an embarrassment to him because she never showed any magical gifts. 
...However, that proved to be untrue.  Trinity's gift manifested later than usual and it was something she kept hidden from everyone but her mother - Trinity had the ability to control fire and summon fire elementals.  Upon further training with a private sorcerer, Trinity also showed that she had telekenetic gifts, something that most definitely showed up when she was agitated. 

Ons;;  Bondage, teeth, consensual-nonconsent.
Offs;;  Scat, gore, extreme mutilation, and humiliation.

[Edited with known spells and picture]
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

NicciKotor

NicciKotor

Damathor

Hello I was wondering if the game is filled. If it is not I would like to join. I will play any archetype/ gender as needed for the game. I would like my magic to be creation/conjuration although.

meilimiao

I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Damathor on January 24, 2013, 01:43:40 AM
Hello I was wondering if the game is filled. If it is not I would like to join. I will play any archetype/ gender as needed for the game. I would like my magic to be creation/conjuration although.

Faster! *Whippa Snap!*

Sethala

Hm.... any girls free and want to get charmed by my character?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on January 24, 2013, 10:18:02 PM
Hm.... any girls free and want to get charmed by my character?

And here I was hoping for you to do some espionage and stuff.

Sanai

Tell me if I envisaged anyones magical auras kind of wrong, but remember this is just how Dante's mind interprets what his magesight allows him to see :)
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.