News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Traveling Soldier (MxF)

Started by Frelance, June 09, 2014, 12:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frelance

Hello,

So I am not sure this will interest anyone but I will have to wait and see.

This idea has been inspired by the song Traveling Soldier by the Dixie Chicks.

So the idea is that a few kids go on an exchange program to some school over seas one of the students is a bit of a loner. He comes from a good foster home but sticks to himself prefferring to focus on his work while he is at school and only answers questions when he is asked. Before going on the exchange program he is paired uo with a girl to do an assignement on the veitnam war and while they are doing the work he listens to Traveling soldier for the first time. Later before he leaves he asks the girl if he can email her while he is gone.

After only a few weeks on the exchange roits break out inbthe city he is staying in that soon turn into a civil war. Most of the stusents make it to the embassy and are evacuated back home. The boy is not one of them and after a few months of no conact he is presuded dead. Then one day the girl gets a text from him giving her proof that he is still alive.

So I am not sure how this would work but I was thinking one place to start would be when he finally makes it back but I am open to ideas. Pm me is you are interested.

Thanks.
Evolution is an arms race