On Virgin Grounds (small group RP idea by Ivy_Mariani and charismaxxx)

Started by Raphael, November 01, 2010, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivy Mariani

You're most welcome. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Very excited about this :)

Oh and who's posting next? Just need to know if I need to wake my mind back up.. It suddenly went to sleep on me *pouts*
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Lol I'm posting about Galen's arrival in Chicago. But feel free to do yours anytime. Just so you know - it would fit best into the plot if our characters have received orders to meet up in a rented apartment on 5th street.

Ivy Mariani

Okay. See? This is why I ask these things :P helps me to figure out how to post things a little easier. Will wake myself up a bit and try to get another post cranked out.
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Yeah, Fifth Street can be where the hustle and bustle is...fancy hotels, expensive restaurants, and so on. :D

Ivy Mariani

Indeed. A great place to find nice little morsels.. Er.. I mean snacks.. Um.. Crap.. *hangs head and giggles*.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Oh shut up. And btw - omg we think so alike... lol. Both fed before leaving. Both arrived by car. Both salivating over crowds... Heh. We're soo bad... And Jobe's right in the middle of it ^_^

Ivy Mariani

She's a vampire... Not some freaky sparkling dude who falls in love with some human... Humans are food not friends :P. And of course she's going to arrive in a car silly, there aren't any rickshaws in Chicago that I know of ;) *giggles*
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: jobe352 on November 03, 2010, 08:39:15 PM
Oh god! 0-o I'm a sitting duck for you...you creatures!  :'(

Aaaaaaaw but we don't bite. We nibble. It'll be okay, promise ;)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on November 03, 2010, 08:33:38 PM
She's a vampire... Not some freaky sparkling dude who falls in love with some human... Humans are food not friends :P. And of course she's going to arrive in a car silly, there aren't any rickshaws in Chicago that I know of ;) *giggles*

Heh. I agree about all of it. Except she could have turned up on a motorbike like a Kate Beckinsale wannabe. Ooo that reminds me to throw in some vampire chick joke in one of my posts. Vampires watching vampire movies, haha. That's awesome.

I just imagined Ana and Galen sitting on a couch with Blaire in the middle watching Blade and going like: aw come on, don't go there! Don't go there Blade's waiting there! Aw crap :-( *tossing popcorn at the screen*

Quote from: jobe352 on November 03, 2010, 08:39:15 PM
Oh god! 0-o I'm a sitting duck for you...you creatures!  :'(

Yup, you are ;D

Ivy Mariani

Pfts... Ana's a shiny sports car kind of woman. Give her an Aston Martin and she'll be your best friend until she finds one that's shinier and nicer looking. Car. Not friend. Cause having a shiny and nicer looking friend sounds a little shallow of sorts lol.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Right. And by the way, good luck finding something shinier than an Aston... lol

Ivy Mariani

Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 03, 2010, 08:46:10 PMI just imagined Ana and Galen sitting on a couch with Blaire in the middle watching Blade and going like: aw come on, don't go there! Don't go there Blade's waiting there! Aw crap :-( *tossing popcorn at the screen*

Haha! That'd be one crazy night...

You guys are hilarious! C:

Diabolus Lupus

I'm throwing a werewolf in to the mix.  ;D

Name: Jaden Micheal O'Connell

Jaden was born and raised in northern Michigan by a single mom. His father knocked his mother up and left before he was born. The only thing his mom could, or would, tell him was that his father was handsome and that he'd inherited said looks. When he was about thirteen he found out that he'd inherited something else from his father. He was also a werewolf.

He concealed the transformations from his mother, until he moved to Chicago for school. He went to school for a few years, earning a degree before becoming a freelance artist. He has enough success to survive, but by no means is he wealthy.

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: jobe352 on November 03, 2010, 08:54:28 PM

Haha! That'd be one crazy night...

You guys are hilarious! C:

*snickers* Yeah.. This is how we roll. Silly comments back and forth. Constant teasing and confusion. Never a dull moment when we're both in the same area.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Yay now we have a werewolf... We might wanna clarify how he fits into the story :-) Rival to the vampires? Curious neutral? Future ally?

jobe352

Awww...Jaden's adorable! I still haven't found a good picture for Blaire.  :-X

That's perfect! Our new werewolf can be Dustan's friend! Yay for friiiendddss...Because -cough- Dustan may be a wolfie.  O8)

Diabolus Lupus

I was figuring him as being neutral with the possibility of being an ally. He's a bit clueless about the supernatural stuff since he's never had anyone to explain the 'rules' and stuff to him.

Raphael

Sounds great! You're free to join anyway you like, of course! Ally, lover, foe... etc. etc. And of course, join in any time, as well! Welcome to the virgin grounds :P

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 03, 2010, 09:06:20 PM
Sounds great! You're free to join anyway you like, of course! Ally, lover, foe... etc. etc. And of course, join in any time, as well! Welcome to the virgin grounds :P

*Falls off chair laughing* Sorry... That sounded like you were welcoming someone into a strip club.
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on November 03, 2010, 09:08:04 PM
*Falls off chair laughing* Sorry... That sounded like you were welcoming someone into a strip club.
Hehehe...True, true!
Gosh, I think I'm going to go to bed... :-)
I'll post again to-morrow!
Bye bye!

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: jobe352 on November 03, 2010, 09:34:09 PM
Hehehe...True, true!
Gosh, I think I'm going to go to bed... :-)
I'll post again to-morrow!
Bye bye!

*Giggles and waves* Rest well! See you tomorrow  :D
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Quote from: Ivy Mariani on November 03, 2010, 09:08:04 PM

O_o .... you mean I wasn't?

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 04, 2010, 02:14:50 AM
O_o .... you mean I wasn't?

*Gaspish* You mean... It really is a Strip Club? Oooooo..... The potential!!!! *squeals and giggles*.
Ivy's O & Os