Looking for a Nice Lady to Help Fulfill a Little Fantasy

Started by Wveth, July 02, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wveth

Hi there, I'm Wveth. I'm looking for someone to play a lovely little female character I have in mind. :)

It's kind of a take on the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" trope, I suppose. I should probably explain that.

So this is a story about a man named Caleb, age 27. Picture this guy:

http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/264150/facial-hair-profile.jpg

Except with black hair, his hair is a lot more messy and his beard is a bit more unkempt. Why, you ask? Because he's sad :(  He's suffered some tragedy lately with a death in his family along with his girlfriend breaking up with him. Needless to say, he's not a happy chap. Adding to that, he's kinda the depressive type to begin with. He's in this dark state of mind BUT wouldn't it be nice if some nice girl came along and helped him out of it?

This is where you come in! Because this is also a story about a tiny redhead girl who just turned 18 with short, messy and boyish hair. She's got a lot of freckles and kind of a flat, boyish body too... not entirely flat but almost :P  Anyway, she meets up with Caleb and finds him said and tries to cheer him up and they end up getting together. She hasn't had a lot of attention from men in her life because of her body type and how she likes her hair and stuff, but she finds Caleb is actually pretty into her, so they help each other out.

You can name her. I just want her to be perky, cheerful, kinda goofy. She helps him get a little happier again and he helps her feel better about herself! Isn't love grand? ;D

So for kinks the only ones I want to include are large cock and cock worship but it doesn't need to be all about that by any stretch. I want to explore with your character having a chance to really find her sexual self for the first time.

I pictured this in a modern setting, though I can compromise if you're in the mood for something else. I tend to write a paragraph or two, but I don't really care too much about my partner's post length as long as it gives me something to work with. Finally, this could blossom into something more long-term for sure but I did picture it being short-term, so talk it through with me if you think it could go longer.

Thanks for reading! Oh, I like to RP anywhere... PMs, IMs, threads. I tend to be around most nights so I'm hoping we can do a post a day. Just respond here or shoot me a PM if you're interested!