The Indigo Kingdom: GBLTQA friendly! Recruiting! Players needed!

Started by Ember Star, November 18, 2013, 01:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

If attention can be drawn to the top of the thread, I have completely redone it.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

Announcement

With the Tournament drawing to a close, the next things in line are a big ball and a special story event to follow. We've lost several players recently and I hope to add a few before the ball begins. If interested in something specific and you are unsure, please feel free to ask here or in a PM.

TaurusBeresford

Yes!
I've been looking for something very like this. I have to work tonight, but be sure I plan to create at least one character quickly and have ideas for a few unusual characters to add after. The first will be elven type, but my question for the future; are non-humanoid creatures allowed?
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

EdwardShane

Quote from: TaurusBeresford on October 22, 2014, 05:38:28 PM
Yes!
I've been looking for something very like this. I have to work tonight, but be sure I plan to create at least one character quickly and have ideas for a few unusual characters to add after. The first will be elven type, but my question for the future; are non-humanoid creatures allowed?

We at one point had someone playing a rakshasa, if that helps any  ^^

TaurusBeresford

I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Ember Star

Quote from: TaurusBeresford on October 22, 2014, 05:51:23 PM
Yes, indeed it does; planning for minotaurs.
I will say this, I'd prefer not to get too out there after seeing some, frankly, poorly done characters that were essentially copied from a video game (the rakshasa and some others from the same player being the main culprits) that were in because at the time, I didn't realize they were from a game. However, a minotaur I am likely to allow, if its well done.

Chrystal

Just don't get too bull-headed about it, that's all...

*snerk*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TaurusBeresford

Lol. I prefer creating original characters. B)
No cannon fodder for me. Lol.

The Tail of the Tauren