Looking for some Good Roleplays! :3

Started by Foxgirl0001, May 08, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxgirl0001

NOTICE: I CURRENTLY HAVE PLENTY OF ROLEPLAYS, SO I SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE AT THE MOMENT (UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT ME A MESSAGE). THE ONLY EXCEPTION AT THIS POINT WOULD BE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DO A JACK SPARROW ROLEPLAY WITH ME! Sorry about this, once my roleplays have lessen I'll open this up once again.

Hey!

I'm Foxgirl0001, But you can go ahead and call me Fox. I'm fairly new to this site and want to get some roleplays going naturally!

I typically play female characters because I am a female myself, so I can relate more. I enjoy doing FemalexMale couples. You don't have to be a male to play a male character for me, as long as you CAN roleplay a male (So don't suck at roleplaying them basically).

I normally just do Hetero couples, I'm willing to double (I play a male and a female, you do the same). But I might do some yuri or yoai pairing if you REALLY want. But warning I will suck at them because I have a lack of experience doing those pairing. So if you do want me to do yuri or yoai, you have to be patient with me. Also I don't want a lot of people asking me to do yuri and or yoai pairing because, honestly if anything I'd prefer doing Hetero pairing more.

For the naughtyness in the roleplay. If you want to have a lot of sex and kinky things happening a whole bunch, I'm fine with it. If you want the characters to wait, build up emotions and such and just every now and then have sex, I'm fine with that too. I'm not that picky of a person.  ;D

For Ideas I have at the moment:

For pairing I enjoy doing:

-   TeacherxStudent, StudentxStudent, BossxEmployer, NursexDoctor, MaidxMaster, Pet/SlavexMaster, etc, etc.
    Basically any real life setting/pairing.

- Vampire/ Werewolf/ Angel/ Demon/ Basically any other Mythical creatures x Other  Mythical creature or Human
    Just tell me the pairing you've been thinking about!

-Furry x Another Furry or Human
    For Furries I typically do Kitsune, Neko, Inu, Usagi, Ookami (That's wolf I think). I might do anthro is you ask me nicely I prefer furries though.

Series related roleplays (NOTE: Typically I don't like doing characters from the shows/books. Typically I do OCs or just take the plot/scene or something from the series. But if you ask and I THINK I can pull the character off I will):

-Anime/Manga! I love doing anime/manga related roleplays, So just ask me if I've seen the series (I've watched like over 90 series or something now) and if I've seen it then we'll take it from there!

- a Hayao Miyazaki movie related roleplay might be fun! Just send me the movie and idea you have for it or we can make one up!

- Alice in Wonderland. Love the books, love the movies. Just ask and we can brain storm together.

- Pirates of the Caribbean related. I've been obsessed with these movies recently.

- HARRY POTTER! Yes, I'm a nerd like that. If your a fellow HP nerd then send me a PM so we can start roleplaying in the magical wizarding world away from the muggles, haha.

- Other BOOKS (not the movies): Ink Heart, Narnia, The Series of Unfortunate Events, Twilight (MAYBE, MAYBE, you may have to beg me a lot on that one.)

Ideas I am Craving at the moment (I wrote these loosely. We can go into more detail or change things around if you desire to try these):

ElfxHuman. A human girl moves to the country side far away from her old home. So she decides to go walking through the woods to entertain herself. After she walked straight for awhile, she found the a pathway that looked like it was traveled on quite a bit, so she begins to follow it. An elf boy sees her and is fascinated since he had never been allowed near humans. So he decides to show her his world. OR it can be some thing other than an elf if you want.

Or something Pirate of the Caribbean related? I just watched that movie so it's be cool to do a pirate one. So basically a young captain goes ashore and kidnaps a common village girl. or something along those lines. I LOVE LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU COULD PLAY JACK SPARROW FOR ME and let me be an OC!!!

And if you have ANY other roleplay ideas I have not mentioned here, go ahead and ask me about them. Chances are I'll probably say yes.

PLEASE PM ME FOR RPs! I'll reply quicker to you that way. 

Ironwolf85

hmmmm... I usually play Exotic characters... so give me a pm kay
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Foxgirl0001

Alright, Sounds good. You should have a PM already! ^^

Foxgirl0001

GanonDwarf

I'd love to do an anime rp with you.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Foxgirl0001

Quote from: dwarfvader on May 08, 2010, 03:17:54 PM
I'd love to do an anime rp with you.

Alright. What anime series do you have in mind?

GanonDwarf

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Foxgirl0001

urowen

Hey Fox, i notice you are a Harry Potter nerd, and I would like to tell you that I too am a nerd of the Wizarding world. I have playe many plots, many ages, and many characters OC and canon. Get ahold of me and we can discuss a story, hopefully get a good story going and make your magical experience ... well magical. PM me if ou will, I can check this but not as often as PM's. TTYS I hope.