Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

TheLegionary

should know I do not give up easily.

Breathless Intent

Skadii

Needs my kisses! *kisses and hugs*

Mr Bigglesworth

Is someone I want to kiss.  Also should go to bed - she needs to get up early.  She forgets that even though I am not around that much for her that I still really care about her.  Get some sleep Cole - don't ever doubt that I care for you deeply.

Skadii

Is so good to me even when I am not very good to myself! *hugs and kisses him deeply*

Mr Bigglesworth

Should always be good to herself; she doesn't realize her own worth.  *Hugs and kisses her deeply, hoping she really understands her value to others*

Nitro

Breathless Intent

Has a daring style and remarkable hair!

Nitro

Has a great sense of style and makes me want to see her beautiful face.

ashia starstreak

"The avatar above me makes me want to stand beside them and look up in the same direction they are." Shana stated curiously. "Hmm..what is up there?"

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Lycana

Makes me want to kiss that look of sadness from her gaze, won't you let me??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Nitro

Makes me wonder what dream she is from.

Lycana

Your deepest, darkest fantasies, hon, it's where I thrive O:)

Has hair I could only dream of pulling off!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

ashia starstreak

"Makes me pause in my proud strides and wave....I..wasn't following you." Shana smirked and looked away.

Lycana

She grins and blows Shana a kiss, giggling softly, "should know I am very curious to get to know more about her."

ashia starstreak

"Makes me ponder of being bi-curious. I'll take that. I thank you." Shana remarked and caught the kiss from Selen. The marine placed it in the cup of her bra above her heart.

Lycana

"Makes me giggle and should know she can come visit me anytime!"

Zaphod

Is yet to pay him a visit. :P

MiaFire

Hasn't been seen in a long time. :)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

SummerWhispers

Rubicon

Is never certain -- but never afraid -- of what may be behind her.

Breathless Intent

MiaFire

Has great taste. Would love to pull off that look.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Breathless Intent

Has her own awesome style! *Hug*