A very strange family (two F and one M needed)

Started by Chrystal, November 18, 2013, 08:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

I'm a sucker to my muse. She comes up with weird ideas and I have to record them. This is another one of those.

I fully expect that the story itself will get going, last for about three posts each and then someone will decide that they were expecting something totally different and drop out, which with only four players will kill the RP for the rest of us. I know this will happen and yet I live in hope that one day it won't and that I will actually find a ssmall group of players who want to see the game through to the end...

Anyway, enough cynical ranting. Let me present to you this weird and random idea.

It is inspired somewhat loosely by a short story-arc from  the adult web-comic Go get A Roomie. You don't need to have read the comic to play the RP, I'm just giving credit for the inspiration.

The plot:

NB: Names are arbitrary and have been chosen because they begin with A,B, C, D etc...

Angela Smith has always had an incestuous lesbian crush on her kid sister Bethany. When Bethany married Charles Jones, Angela was disappointed, but moved on. She was happy for her sister, and the fact that she quickly gave birth to two beautiful twin babies was not something that Angela begrudged Bethany at all. While Bethany became a wife and mother, Angela went to university, got a degree, and then made a name and a small fortune for herself managing up-and-coming rock bands.

When, some (six/seven/eight)teen years after giving birth to her twins, Bethany's husband unexpectedly died, leaving her with a massive debt, Angela of course offered her help, allowing her sister, niece and nephew to move in with her.

The strange thing was that Bethany had not noticed how close Debbie and Edward always were. The fact that Edward always seemed to defer to Debbie in everything, she put down to his personality, and she put the leather collar he always wore down to the strange goth fashions.

It was Angela who figured out that there was more going on than met the eye, definitely some D/s twincest.

With that established, Angela would set about seducing all three of them into her bed....

The Characters:

Auntie Angela - Dominant rich lesbian who owns the house they all live in, has a nicely equipped dungeon in the basement and a couple of (npc) staff to make sure all the house work is done. Probably played by me unless anyone can justify why they should have the role?

Mother - Submissive bisexual. Grateful to her sister for taking them in and helping to pay off the debts. Is not a bad parent, is just somewhat naive. Does actually have a crush on her big sister

Daughter: The younger of the twins by two minutes, she is switch bisexual. She loves dominating her twin brother, but will quickly submit to her aunt. Tends to boss her mother about a bit but so far has refrained from anything sexual.

Son - The slightly older twin. Straight submissive, loves to be dominated by women, especially his twin sister. Wishes his mother would join in the sex too.

Note that the relationship between brother and sister is a full, consensual BDSM one, with a safe word known only to the siblings. The exact elements involved are entirely up to the players concerned. At this stage I won't rule anything out, except non-con and things that might put the RP into "extreme".

Please post here if interested in seeing this through to the end ONLY.

I actually don't see much point in creating a character sheet for this, because the four characters are already pre-defined, and they must all look fairly similar to each other, which makes pictures difficult and requires people to cooperate regarding physical descriptions.

Please indicate which character you want to play and why you think you would be perfect for the role. I reserve the right to disagree.

If you are a dominant female and wish to play the auntie, please PM me and we can discuss it.

Thanks for reading.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

Ahh, you do have this knack of creating the most alluring and engaging game settings. I'm interested in playing the submissive bi mother.

Chrystal

H, always a joy to have you in one of my small groups.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

Hello, I suppose I could play the twin daughter.

Also, I apologize for abandoning your old group RP, but I simply lost motivation when more than half of the cast vanished. it wasn't intentional.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

Hi Reaper

You suppose? *giggles*

If you mean the Spin The Bottle one, you didn't abandon that one. I am afraid it was never going to work. Some ideas look good but aren't.

Like this one... *eyeroll*

It will take the right four people to make this work. Haibane I know well and know she will make the story run well. It does rather depend on whom we get as the brother, but this could either be a lot of fun or a total flop!

I'm hoping for the former.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2013, 10:20:36 AM
Hi Reaper

You suppose? *giggles*

If you mean the Spin The Bottle one, you didn't abandon that one. I am afraid it was never going to work. Some ideas look good but aren't.

Like this one... *eyeroll*

It will take the right four people to make this work. Haibane I know well and know she will make the story run well. It does rather depend on whom we get as the brother, but this could either be a lot of fun or a total flop!

I'm hoping for the former.

I always suppose, rum has the negative effect of making me doubt my choices, which is why I normally say suppose. Since I mixed out a small bit in my coffee earlier, I ain't takin no risks.

Also, I don't see a lot that is not going to work in this one, though I haven't roleplayed in a lot of groupie-RPs involving erotic writing, so I don't know. Still, I agree. The male is the subpole here, and it won't work properly if we don't have a good roleplayer for him.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Haibane

I have contacted a person I've been playing with a fair bit recently, mentioning the male role to him.

Winter King

If the other male declines, this strikes me as being appealing, assuming you folks find that acceptable. Though I must warn that my posting rate can be pretty horrifically slow due to outside interferences, so if that's a no-no, I understand the reluctance.
Current Status: Busy-ish, but back. I'll try to check in more often nowadays.

Check out my world!

Chrystal

The biggest problem with allowing Haibane to be the mother is finding two teenagers who both look enough like Nigella Lawson to be her kids... *snigger*

Just out of interest, it wasn't Ebb you contacted, was it H? Because he PMed me asking some questions and my answers made it clear he wasn't going to enjoy the game.

I guess I should probably make clear what Ebb asked me:

The D/S relationship between sister and brother is supposed to be a full BDSM relationship, a proper voluntary one with a safe word known only to the two of them. The exact nature of the bondage and S/M elements will be down to the players concerned, but I would certainly expect spanking and humiliation. Feminisation is not something I will rule out either.

Hope that helps clarify things?

Winter King, Hi.

I'll wait and see who Haibane recommended, if you don't mind, and if he doesn't show, then I will consider you, subject to the girls' approval.

Okay?

Winter King

Check out my world!

King Serperior

Posting to say for the record that I accept the role of the brother at Hais recommendations.  I'm quite excited at the concept.  I'd post more, but I'm on a phone. At the moment. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Haibane

Well, we should wait to see if Chrystal thinks you're good enough first! I do but my opinion doesn't count!

For the mother I was thinking of using the image of Eva Angelina. She's 28 this year but I think in some of her recent pictures she could be ten years older, she's definitely beginning to get that milf look to her. There's also lots of pics sof her around in suits and those sexy glasses doing the naughty secretary or naughty businesswoman look which I think works well for this character. If she is too young looking Chrystal, I'm happy to look for someone else though, its not a big deal.

Do we have a domme daughter yet? That might be the hardest role to fill.

Chrystal

For the record, KS PMed me earlier and I am okay with him taking the role. We have written together in at least one group game, and possibly two... And Hai, your opinion counts a lot.

Sorry. Winter king. Maybe next time, hmm?

ReaperDouble0 has expressed an interest in being the daughter.

Brunette hmm? How about Sunney Leone as the aunt?

The trickiest part is going to find two teenagers who look enough alike to be identical twins...

By the way, does anyone have any preference on the age of the twins? I was deliberately vague and said 16/17/18, because I know some people have preferences one way or the other.

Haibane

Sunny Leone would make a very fuckable aunt.

I have no preference on whether the twins are 16, 17 or 18, though I think 16 is a bit young for them to have already established a fully working D/s relationship, so maybe age 18 would be best?

Do they need to be identical? Twins can be a bit different looking I think.

King Serperior

Quote from: Chrystal on November 19, 2013, 03:59:19 PM
For the record, KS PMed me earlier and I am okay with him taking the role. We have written together in at least one group game, and possibly two... And Hai, your opinion counts a lot.

Sorry. Winter king. Maybe next time, hmm?

ReaperDouble0 has expressed an interest in being the daughter.

Brunette hmm? How about Sunney Leone as the aunt?

The trickiest part is going to find two teenagers who look enough alike to be identical twins...

By the way, does anyone have any preference on the age of the twins? I was deliberately vague and said 16/17/18, because I know some people have preferences one way or the other.
I would think it best for them to be 18, or perhaps a week or less/more until their 18th birthday.  As for two Identical twins...I'm not 100% sure on that one.  I mean, the fact that they look very much alike could lead to some fun mistaken identity situations, but finding the images will be hard.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

I think Hai and KS are correct in the age. 18 works better.

No, they don't have to be exactly identical as that will be hard to find, unless you choose a pair of identical twins as your pic base. There are a few out there. But it would be good if they could look as similar as possible? In fact if both players try and find a picture that looks like a much younger version of mum, albeit male in one case, they should both look pretty similar anyway.

Reaper are you still with us?

Winter King

Check out my world!

Lynnette

Yeah, I am still here. I cannot participate in conversations like this though because all major discussions always happen either when I sleep or when I'm in class, meaning I don't get a chance to look at it. And yeah, 18 or late 17 works perfectly fine with me. I think it would be kind of fun to play them in late 17, though a lot of people here has negative feelings towards playing with characters under 18 and I will naturally respect it if anyone here prefers that all characters are 18+
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Haibane

I personally am okay with age 16 characters in adult RPs, I just think a year or two older works better in this situation if we assume the twins have been in their D/s relationship for some months at least. We don't want to be implying that a sexual relationship began before age 16.

King Serperior

I prefer to not play as age 16 characters except in school-based RPs.  That said, I am fine with late 17 to early 18.  Plus, I agree with Hai's point about the sexual relationship being implied before 16. 

I do have a question as to how far the D/s relationship is at this point:  Primarily S/M (leather collar and all)?  Perhaps a bondage situation?  Or has it gone further to include such items as full domination through pegging and similar, somewhat more extreme, examples (not too extreme though :P)?

Trying to work on the mindset of the brother in the current situation. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on November 20, 2013, 10:51:35 AM
Yeah, I am still here. I cannot participate in conversations like this though because all major discussions always happen either when I sleep or when I'm in class, meaning I don't get a chance to look at it. And yeah, 18 or late 17 works perfectly fine with me. I think it would be kind of fun to play them in late 17, though a lot of people here has negative feelings towards playing with characters under 18 and I will naturally respect it if anyone here prefers that all characters are 18+

Reaper, please don't feel excluded from the discussion, as we need your input.

In fact, you are only one hour ahead of Hai and Myself, as the two of us are in the UK. As for KS, apparently he is somewhere hidden in each of our RPs.... *eyeroll*

I think 17¾ is the consensus? The twins are 17 and it is a few weeks to their 18th birthday.

Quote from: Haibane on November 20, 2013, 12:58:39 PM
We don't want to be implying that a sexual relationship began before age 16.

Why not? I've implied that a few times and no-one has ever complained.  Having a mother aged 32 and a daughter aged 16 implies that the mother had sex a few months before she was 16! However, in this instance I agree that the BDSM relationship would have needed time to develop.

Quote from: King Serperior on November 20, 2013, 01:20:05 PM
I do have a question as to how far the D/s relationship is at this point:  Primarily S/M (leather collar and all)?  Perhaps a bondage situation?  Or has it gone further to include such items as full domination through pegging and similar, somewhat more extreme, examples (not too extreme though :P)?

Trying to work on the mindset of the brother in the current situation. 

I would say S/M with a few experiments into B/D, but that is really something for you and Reaper to decide between you by PM perhaps?

Names:

As I said, the character names I posted up top were really just A, B, C, D and E.

So, here is the way his works. I get to choose my character's full name, which also dictates Hai's character's maiden name. Hai chooses her character's first name and married surname, and also the first name of her late husband. This dictates the kids' surname. The twins get to choose their own first names.

How're we doing so far?

King Serperior

Quote from: Chrystal on November 20, 2013, 02:19:53 PM
In fact, you are only one hour ahead of Hai and Myself, as the two of us are in the UK. As for KS, apparently he is somewhere hidden in each of our RPs.... *eyeroll*
*laughs*  If it makes a difference, I'm in Mississippi, US, timezone-wise
I think 17¾ is the consensus? The twins are 17 and it is a few weeks to their 18th birthday?
I'm quite okay with this unless the others disagree.
[/quote]
I would say S/M with a few experiments into B/D, but that is really something for you and Reaper to decide between you by PM perhaps?
Alrighty then.  We'll discuss a little on this matter.
Names:

As I said, the character names I posted up top were really just A, B, C, D and E.

So, here is the way his works. I get to choose my character's full name, which also dictates Hai's character's maiden name. Hai chooses her character's first name and married surname, and also the first name of her late husband. This dictates the kids' surname. The twins get to choose their own first names.

How're we doing so far?
Okay, that clarifies it much better indeed.  Was slightly confused as to the exact meaning of them being "A, B, C, D, E."  As for naming purposes, where would they be located, country-wise anyway?  Asking because I know that some names are country-exclusive, relatively anyway.

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I find that details such as these are best clarified to start so nothing comes up midway and temporarily halts a game.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Chrystal

Obviously an English speaking nation.

I'm tempted to say New Zealand just to be different, and because the Kiwi's drive on the Left!

I have to admit that 90% of the time when there is an American on board, unless the setting is obviously elsewhere, I will set stories in the USA simply because it makes things easier for everyone. The rest Of The World all know about American culture via TV, but the USA knows nothing of the Rest Of The World, except places where they currently have troops fighting a war, and even then they tend to ignore the local culture. This is a generalisation, but it is true and I know a lot of Americans who agree with me!

I have challenged Americans in the past to name one "old world" Country for every US state I can name. I always win!

Anyway, I don't mind where we set the story. If you would feel more comfortable typing "mom" than "mum", then we will set it in the US.

Thoughts from the girls on this?

King Serperior

Quote from: Chrystal on November 20, 2013, 02:59:14 PM
Obviously an English speaking nation.

I'm tempted to say New Zealand just to be different, and because the Kiwi's drive on the Left!

I have to admit that 90% of the time when there is an American on board, unless the setting is obviously elsewhere, I will set stories in the USA simply because it makes things easier for everyone. The rest Of The World all know about American culture via TV, but the USA knows nothing of the Rest Of The World, except places where they currently have troops fighting a war, and even then they tend to ignore the local culture. This is a generalisation, but it is true and I know a lot of Americans who agree with me!

I have challenged Americans in the past to name one "old world" Country for every US state I can name. I always win!

Anyway, I don't mind where we set the story. If you would feel more comfortable typing "mom" than "mum", then we will set it in the US.

Thoughts from the girls on this?
I'll admit that we Americans are lacking quite a bit in knowing much about any place besides America.  That's Socio/Ego-centrism for you  *sighs*  I'll even admit that I don't know much about other locations, despite trying to change that, which is the reason I've been attempting to Roleplay in various places (mainly Japan as that's the most interesting culture, or at least the one that's attracted most of my interest).

That said, it'd be an easy adaption from "mom" to "mum" in my opinion. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

New Zealand souds like a great place to set the RP. I have never set a game there, never been there but from what Peter Jackson has shown me of it, its looks lovely! Maybe in Auckland, the capital? I imagine actually that the culture is pretty westernised and would feel a lot like the USACanadaBritain.

As the mother shouldn't I get to choose the twins names? Its pretty tricky for a foetus to think up its own name!