I want to start a high school romance rp

Started by AmandaBear1776, May 18, 2010, 11:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaBear1776

I was wanting something like a sweet inoccent young girl falls for a tough guy and has to deal with all the issues that would exist in that situation. just something fun and simple.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Koyume

Sounds cool, let's get started assuming some more people join. Could I be some kind of side character, like one of the other character's friends or something?

Shelly

Ok, you see this shapely teen girl. I'm 5' 6" frame sported a well-developed body and wide shoulders in a redhead mod type haircut that frames my cute southern face with button nose and blue eyes, black tank top and reveals a flat tummy and indentations in my back...but balanced out with nice perky breasts for my height and in a tight apple bottom jeans you could see the faintest outline of her curvaceous hips to match the round bubbled butt with laced Doc boots.
Walking to the homeroom for the new day of school. I have butterflies in the stomach but, I need to show no fear. Standing like I'm bored and not amused. Holding a pink slip in between my fingers, flipping it up like I'm giving the teacher a bird.  *smiles

TheGerbilyOne

I am up for it, Wouldn't mind playing a side character, maybe a good friend of one of the two romantic mains? Not sure how well I could play a tough guy, but I am willing to take a shot.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

Sounds kind of fun I'll play a side character. do you want a bio?

CurlyMe

Sounds cool! :) can I play a side character and maybe have a romance too???