Bored ..... someone please help me

Started by AngelOfDarkness, January 06, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

I am looking for some more roleplay, someone please help me. I prefer plot driven roleplays, not so much into erotic.

I will go for medievil, modern and fantasy. Vampires, angels, princesses, spies, etc.

my ideas are in my signature, feel free to read through and if you like a basic plot you can add or change things.
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Les Man

Hi there,

I'm looking for any roleplay, so maybe we can help each other.

If you want, please check out my own RP interests here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129547.0, and maybe we can work something out, I totally don't mind "more plot driven."

Sorry, but I'm unapproved so I can't check out your Likes & Dislikes and all that, or else I would.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

AngelOfDarkness

I have only seen a couple episodes of the Dune series but I did like it. Well the royalty concept with the conflict and stuff.
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Les Man

that's cool, I'm actually surprised.

Is that something you'd be interested in, or would you like something different?  Maybe more original?

Looking at your requests and mine, maybe we could do something with Royal Houses and political intrigue and maneuvering like that, but involving vamps and angels and that sort of thing.

What about setting?  Maybe a far-future that has actually regressed back to a medieval-like state, with remnants of high-technology (very Dune-ish, lol)?  Or maybe a high or low fantasy setting?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)