Professor Severus Snape plots, pairings and loveliness~

Started by AithinTheElf, July 31, 2011, 04:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

Here is a list of my plots and pairings involving Severus Snape, the lovely Potions Master.  (See bottom for more plots with no set character yet)  If you have any similar ideas you'd like to share, just shoot me a message.  These are all in order from my greatest to least desire to play; I'm only looking for someone to play Severus.  Also, all plots with Colin take place with a younger Professor Snape, before Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.

Characters

Colin Turner (OC): I have played Colin as a 5th to 6th year student at Hogwarts, usually as a Slytherin, sometimes as a Gryffindor.  Colin very much resembles a young Severus Snape, thin and lanky with soft black hair brushing his shoulders.  Only difference is, he has a small upturned nose and large green eyes, much similar to Lily's.  He is a quiet, slightly awkward boy, but very sweet and intelligent, often resulting in him being bullied.  Colin excels in Potions.

Plots with Colin Turner

~Colin, a Gryffindor, has access to knowledge about a certain group similar to Dumbledore's Army, and other anti-Dark Magic/Dark Lord activities.  He has developed a terrible love for his Potions Master (Severus is about 29), and is surprised when he finds the man drawn to him.  Severus seduces the shy boy and slowly, after weeks of personal conversation, a growing physical relationship, and even sleeping together, gains the boys trust.  Colin tells Snape everything; how he's been bullied by the other students, how his father is a terrible man.  Little does he know, Severus has just been using him to gain information for Voldemort as a double-spy.  However, the deceit starts to become too much even for Severus, he starts feeling guilty...and...no.  He doesn't really care for Colin...does he?  (Note: for this story, Colin may be switched out with Harry Potter, and Snape can be slightly older.)

~Colin is a Slytherin and is bullied by Gryffindors (Or if you want him in Gryffindor, he can be bullied by Slytherins).  Severus notices the hard time the boy is having, but also notices how much Colin has been drawn to him lately.  Eventually, surviving days of Colin's sweet green eyed looks (reminiscent of Lily's) and accidental touches, Severus crosses the boundries of a student/teacher relationship; he feels pity for Colin.  Severus is constantly nervous about someone finding out what goes on behind closed doors.

Harry Potter: I see Harry more as he was in the book, rather than the movies: skinny with wild jet black hair and vibrant green eyes.

Plots with Harry Potter

~ (See first Colin plot.  Colin may be switched out with Harry Potter.)

Other Plots with Severus

~ Snape/Naughty student
Snape sees through the student's innocent behavior when he finds them stealing from his personal stores and brewing unacceptable potions.  Punishment ensues.

~Severus/Unsuspecting Student
The student develops a small, shy crush on Severus, but this no match for the man's passion. (My OC Colin works well for this!)  Severus starts holding the student back for detentions and extra work; a sexual relationship ensues.  The student isn't being forced, but is just surprised.

Like I said, any similar ideas..?  Shoot me a message! :)