Deviant Software Company

Started by Niki315, December 03, 2009, 09:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorWhy

I've got a creative role for myself, if you'd approve. The "typical day job" would be an interface writer and designer, the guy who sets up what the customer sees when they use software, and how they interact with it. However, it would be a cover for what provides most of his salary-corporate espionage. Basically, spying on rival companies. It's highly illegal, but legalities are kind of out the window here anyway. :P

It could suffice as just a role, or, if we wanted a deeper story, could lead to an interesting entanglement with a rival company... Perhaps my character is good at.."inflitration" as well? ;)

Profile:
Name: Peter Beck
Role: Interface Designer
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality/Bio: Friendly and kind, he's always willing to lend an ear, or a hand. He's good at understanding people and what they want, which is why he designs customer interface. However, he seems to be paid much more than the average designer, perhaps he does other work for the company?
Phys. Desc.:  He is fair-skinned, of medium height and strong build, with wavy dark hair and a perpetual smile. He wears very casual clothing, khakis and t-shirts will suffice for him.
Years with the company: 3
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."

Kiric Rand

Name: Justin Matthews

Role: Debugging, QA technician

Sexual preference: Hetro

Personality: Quiet, intellegent, dorky

Phys. Description: Justin was never a stand out kind of person. He is physically build well enough, 6'4", 230 lb, average build. He has brown hait usually kept cut short, and wireframe glasses. (kinding going for an average joe look that no one would think would be a part of something like this, so thus no one really ask.)

Years with the Company: 3
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Haibane

Did you plan to have a character thread to put the bios in, Niki?

Niki315

I think we could theoretically just leave it here.  That way the thread stays a little more active and more people that are interested might end up seeing it and joining.

Empyrean

Name: Tim Whitesand
Role: Rookie software developer
Sexual preference: Heterosexual, willing to experiment with multiple partners
Personality: An enthusaistic if somewhat socially awkward young man who just loves to invent new things no one has seen before.
Phys. Description: 5'11", with deep brown hair, a slender but muscular build (from long hours in the gym), and deep blue eyes.
Years with the Company: 0 (new recruit.)

Older And Wiser

Hi  - can I join in?  This sounds like fun.

I was thinking one of two people (or I could play both)

Name: Maria Lopez
Role: Business development and sales
Sexual preference: bi-sexual, willing to experiment with multiple partners
Personality: An agressive sales person who will do anything at all to close a deal or get what the customer wants to get her commission.
Phys. Description: Gorgeous and spohisticated latina.  Long dark hair and dark exotic eyes
Years with the Company: 5 years

Name: Frank O'Shea
Role: Database Administrator
Sexual preference: Strait, willing to experiment with multiple partners
Personality: Completly overwhelmed by actual work.  His job is to keep the database lights on but the casual and creative atmosphere at the company has people messing with his systems all the time.  Folks owe him LOTS of favors for his extended hours and extra efforts to fix the problems they create.
Phys. Description: 5'11"  slightly overweight from long nights battling with bad code and problems.  Classic nerd, apale and out of shape but with a great imagination.
Years with the Company: 2 years

DoctorWhy

Soooo... is this not happening then? >.>
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."

Older And Wiser

I would like ti to.  Anyone else interested in starting it?