M/M D/s crossover Gabriel Belmont/ Daeran Arendae

Started by FrancisWarlock, September 18, 2021, 01:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancisWarlock

I'm in a mood for a crossover story featuring the pairing of Gabriel Belmont (Castlevania) and Daeran Arendae (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous).
I'd like to write Gabriel, and am looking for a writing partner to take on the witty charmer Daeran. The story can be set in the Pathfinder universe or in the Castlevania one. Pathfinder makes better sense to me, as Gabriel probably has more readily available reasons to meddle in the Fifth Crusade affairs than Daeran has to step in the Castlevania world - but that is open to discussion, just like the main theme of the story. I have quite a few ideas about that, but prefer to leave that discussion for later, once I see if there is any interest in this particular pairing.

As for the erotic, D/s part: as a lover, Gabriel is dominant but caring, tender, and protective. He will deny all of it, passionately at that, but his behavior will tell a different tale. He's also highly possessive. And a cuddle bear in the closet. He will be definitely enchanted by the sharp-tongued beautiful Count who initially hides his gentle nature under a layer of vitriol.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!