Pathfinder: The Quest

Started by Starfall Smiting Prince, January 20, 2011, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonborn Rio

Well, here is my barbarian. Please tell me if you notice anything wrong.

****************************************************************************************

Koa  “The Fury”  Norek

Half-Orc, Male
Height: 6ft 10in  Weight: 284lbs  Age: 17
Hair: Black   Eyes: Green   Skin: Gray

Deity: Worships Gorum(and secretly Shelyn)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Languages: Common, Orc, Elven

Lv5 Barbarian
Hit Dice: 5d12+10+5
Hit Points: 48
Hp Roll

Saving Throws
Fortitude: +7 =4(Class)+2(Con)+1(Sacred Tattoo)
Reflex: +5 =1(Class)+3(Dex)+1(Sacred Tattoo)
Will: +3 =1(Class)+1(Wis)+1(Sacred Tattoo)

BAB: +5  CMB: +8 (+10 when Bull Rushing)   CMD: 21 (23 vs Bull Rushes)
Raging CMB: +10 (+12 when Bull Rushing)  Raging CMD: 23 (25 vs Bull Rushes)

Armor Class: 19 =10(Base)+5(Armor)+3(Dex)+1(deflection)
Touch Armor Class: 14   Flat-Footed Armor Class: 16
Speed: 40ft

Str 18(17+1)
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 13
Wis 13
Cha 10(8+2)
Stat rolls

+1 Chain Shirt(+5 AC, +4MD, acp-1, 25lbs, 40ft)
Ring of Protection(+1 deflection bonus to Armor Class)
+1 Flaming/+1 Flaming Quarterstaff(1d4+4+1d6 fire/1d4+2+1d6 fire, x2, lbs) +10
   TWF: +8/+8
   Power Attack(1d4+4+4+1d6 fire) +8  or (1d4+4+6+1d6 fire) if wielded as a two-handed          weapon
   Power Attack TWF(1d4+4+4+1d6 fire/1d4+2+2+1d6 fire) +6/+6
   Raging(1d4+6+1d6 fire, x2, lbs) +12
   Raging Power Attack(1d4+6+4+1d6 fire) +10  or (1d4+6+6+1d6 fire) if wielded as a two-         handed weapon
   Raging Power Attack TWF(1d4+6+4+1d6 fire/1d4+3+2+1d6 fire) +8/+8
Rage Power:2 Claws(1d4+6, x2, S) +11 each. Can't use claws with two-handed weapon or while TWF
   Power Attack(1d4+6+2) +9 each
Masterwork Mighty(+4) Composite Longbow(1d8+4, x3, 110ft, lbs, P) +9  w/20 arrows

Skills
Acrobatics: +11 =3(Dex)+5(Rank)+3(Class)
Handle Animal: +8 =0(Cha)+5(Rank)+3(Class)
Intimidate: +10 =0(Cha)+5(Rank)+3(Class)+2(Intimidating)
Perception: +9 =1(Wis)+5(Rank)+3(Class)
Perform(Oratory): +8 =0(Cha)+5(Rank)+3(Class)
Survival: +9 =1(Wis)+5(Rank)+3(Class)

Feats
Lv1: Power Attack(-2 Attack/+2 Damage or +6 with two-handed weapons)
Lv3: Improved Bull Rush(+2 to Bull Rush someone, +2 to avoid being Bull Rushed, target does not get attack of opportunity)
Lv5: Two-Weapon Fighting(reduce two-weapon fighting penalties to -2/-2, can make 1 off-hand attack when making a full-attack)

Racial Features
+2 to one Ability Score(Cha), Normal Speed(30ft), Medium, Darkvision 60ft, Intimidating(+2 Intimidate), Orc Blood(Count as both Orc and Human), Sacred Tattoo(+1 Luck bonus on all saving throws)
Favored Class Option: +1 Skill Point x5

Barbarian Class Features:
Fast Movement(+10 Base Speed in Medium or Light Armor, or when carrying no more than a Medium load), Rage(+4 Str, +4 Con, -2 Armor Class, +2 Will Saves, 14 rounds/day), Invulnerability(DR/- equal to ½ barbarian level and is doubled against non-lethal damage, DR 2/-. Replaces uncanny dodge, improved uncanny dodge, and damage reduction), Extreme Endurance(Gains protection from cold environments as if under the effects of the endure elements spell. Gains 1 point of cold resistance for every 3 levels past 3rd, replaces trap sense), Lv2 Rage Power, Lv4 Rage Power

Rage Powers
Lv2: Lesser Beast Totem(gain 2 claws while raging, primary natural attacks, 1d6 damage, slashing damage)

Lv4: Reckless Abandon(-2 to Armor Class, +2 to Attack Rolls, -1/+1 from 1st level, -1/+1 for 4th level, and another -1/+1 every 4 levels after 4th))

Equipment: Backpack, Bedroll, Belt Pouch, 4 Days of Trail Rations, Explorer's Outfit(free), Winter Blanket, 1 pound of Soap, 2 vials of Ink(1 ounce each), Inkpen, 10 sheets of parchment, Waterskin, Scroll Case(holds the parchment), Wooden Holy Symbol(Gorum on one side, Shelyn on the other), 2 Potions of Cure Light Wounds(heals 1d8+1 hit points when drank)

72 gold pieces
08 silver pieces
If only we can give them the faith that mountains can be moved, they will accept the illusion that mountains can be moved and thus an illusion may become a reality.

Children see magic because they look for it. Do you?

Meliai

Laurel Drake

Alignment: Chaotic Good   Class/Level: Rogue/5    Deity: Calistria   Homeland: Azar
Race: Human    Size: Medium    Gender: Female    Age: 18   Height: 5'6"   Weight: 135lbs   Hair: Brown   Eyes: Blue

STR: 12 (+1)
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 16 (+3)
INT: 9 (-1)
WIS: 15 (+2)
CHA: 16 (+3)

HP: 46 (8 + 18 +15(con) +5(toughness))
Speed: 30ft
Initiative: +8

AC: 19 (Touch: 16, Flat-footed: 13)
SAVES
Fortitude: 5
Reflex: 10
Will: 5

Base Attack Bonus: 3
CMB: 4
CMD: 18

Weapons:
Main hand:
+1 Shocking Rapier - +7 attack (+9 w/o second attack), 1d6+2 damage (additional 1d6 with Shock activated), 18-20/x2 crit (P)
Off hand:
Masterwork Short Sword - +6 attack, 1d6 damage, 19-20/x2 crip (P)
Sneak Attack +3d6

Skills:

• Acrobatics 8 (4dex +1rank +3class)
  • Bluff 9 (3Cha +3ranks +3class)
  • Climb 6 (1Str + 2ranks +3class)
  • Diplomacy 9 (3Cha +3ranks +3class)
  • Disable Device 14 (4Dex +5ranks + 3class +2trapfinding) - +16 w/ thief's tools
  • Disguise 7 (3Cha + 1rank +3class)  - +9 w/ Disguise kit
  • Escape Artist 11 (4dex + 4rank +3class)
  • Knowledge [Local] 6 (-1Int +4ranks +3class)
  • Knowledge [Nobility] 4 (-1Int +5ranks)
  • Perception 9 (2Wis +4ranks +3class) - +14 w/ Eyes of the Eagle, +11/16 to spot traps
  • Sense Motive 9 (2Wis + 4ranks +3class)
  • Sleight of Hand 9 (4Dex +2ranks +3class)
  • Stealth 12 (4dex +5ranks +3class) - +12 w/ armor
  • Use Magic Device 8 (3Cha +2ranks +3class)

Class Features:
Trapfinding - A rogue adds 1/2 her level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device skill checks (minimum +1). A rogue can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps.
Evasion (Ex) - At 2nd level and higher, a rogue can avoid even magical and unusual attacks with great agility. If she makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.
Rogue Talents -

• Finesse Rogue: A rogue that selects this talent gains Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat.
  • Weapon Training: A rogue that selects this talent gains Weapon Focus as a bonus feat.
Trap Sense (Ex) - At 3rd level, a rogue gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from traps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. These bonuses rise to +2 when the rogue reaches 6th level, to +3 when she reaches 9th level, to +4 when she reaches 12th level, to +5 at 15th, and to +6 at 18th level.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex) - Starting at 4th level, a rogue can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A rogue with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action against her.

Feats:
Two Weapon Fighting - dual wielding attack penalties reduced to -2, -2
Dodge - +1 dodge bonus to AC
Toughness - extra HP
Weapon Finesse - replace Strength modifier with Dexterity modifier on attack rolls
Weapon Focus - +1 attack with Rapiers
Improved Initiative - +4 initiative

GEAR

Equipped:

• Explorer's Outfit - 8lbs, 10gp
  • Studded Leather Shadow armor - 20lbs, 3925gp - +5 to stealth checks
  • +1 Shocking Rapier - 2lbs, 2320gp
  • MW Short Sword - 2lbs, 310gp
  • Eyes of the Eagle - 2500gp - A pair of goggles, worn pushed up on her
    forehead if not in use (+5 perception)
  • Cloak of Resistance - 1lbs, 4000gp - A dark violet cloak, grants +2 to saves   
  • Ring of Protection - 2000gp - +1 deflection bonus to AC
Belt:

• Potion of Cure Light Wounds x3 - 150gp
  • Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds  - 300gp
  • Potion of Darkvision x2 - 600
  • Elixer of Hiding -250g
  • Wand of Cure Light Wounds - 750gp

Handy Haversack: - 5lbs, 2000gp - retrieving items does not provoke attacks of opportunity

Left sidepouch - capacity: 2 cubic feet, 20 lbs                         

• Caltrops - 2lbs, 1gp
  • Chalk - 1c
  • Small Steel mirror - 1/2lbs, 10 gp
  • Universal Solvent - 50gp
  • Dust of Tracelessness - 250gp

Right sidepouch - capacity: 2 cubic feet, 20 lbs     

• Trail Rations (6 days) 6lbs, 3gp
  • Silk Rope - 5lbs, 10gp
  • Spyglass - 1lbs, 1000gp
  • Waterskin - 4lbs, 1g
Center pouch - capacity: 8 cubic feet, 80lbs
  • Masterwork Thief's Tools - 2lbs, 100gp
  • Cooking Kit - 2lbs, 1gp
  • Disguise Kit - 8lbs, 50gp
  • Courtier's Outfit w/ jewelry - 6lbs, 80gp
  • Noble's Outfit w/ jewelry - 10lbs, 175gp
  • Scroll case - 1/2lb, 1gp
  • Bedroll- 1sp, 5lbs
  • Sunrod x3 - 6gp, 1lb/e
  • Winter Blanket - 3lbs, 5sp
144 gold pieces

Background:
Laurel grew up in the capital city of Azar and...well, that's really all she'll tell anyone.
After joining up with the Adventurer's guild at 16, she quickly proved to be a reliable companion, skilled infiltrator and surprisingly tough ally when things inevitably came down to a fight. Early on the young rogue partnered up with a pair of similarly green recruits, a warrior named Roderick and a witch named Ling, working with them repeatedly over the first year and a half of their membership to the guild. Things seemed to be going well until the trio was sent to investigate a series of robberies  along the road leading towards the East. What had been suspected to be a small group of unorganized robbers turned out to be a cadre of notorious elvan highwaymen, recently arrived in the area. The bandits, both more numerous and more experienced than the trio managed to fore them into a retreat, and eventually split them up in the woods. Laurel and Ling found each other late in the evening, and though the witch wanted to return to the guild for reinforcements, the thief insisted on going back to rescue their missing companion.
Though they managed to sneak into the camp and find Roderick, the warrior turned on the girls, calling over the bandits once he'd been untied. Ling was killed in the ensuing battle, and Laurel just barely escaped with her life.
Returning to the city, she turned what had been a casual worship for Calistria to fervent worship, swearing slow, bloody vengeance against her former friend though her obligations to the guild have prevented her from pursuing him so far.
When in the city, Laurel lives in a small apartment with Ling's sister, Mei.

Personality:
Friendly, energetic, and surprisingly boisterous for someone who spends much of her time lurking in the shadows, Laurel is charming and easy to talk to as long as you're not a complete bastard. Though generally understanding and sympathetic of people's more negative facets, if you manage to get on her bad side you will never, ever get off of it.
Laurel likes to drink and has a marked difficulty saying no to a pretty girl (and, on occasion, a sufficiently hansom boy), which can be a dangerous conbination if her companions don't keep an eye on her.
Months after the incident with Roderick and Ling, Laurel still blames herself for the Witch's death and tends to be very, very protective of any arcane spellcaster she works with, even if they don't get along on a personal level.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Bloody Rose

I will post my character tomorrow most likely ^^

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Meliai, am I missing something, Rogues have 8 + Int skill points per level, +1 if you have Favored Class Rogue and +1 human, so at most you should have 45 skill ranks. You have about 50... Do you not take the -1 penalty to skill points? I'm not making an accusation, I was just curious (given I would never make a low Int Rogue myself)."

EDIT: "Argh! No, my bad. I counted something twice or something, that's all my bad! I hope you play the character reasonably to the scores, I'd like to see it pulled off well.."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Meliai

How dare you slander me sir! I demand a duel!

Ha, seriously though no worries!
I had to recount pretty much everything multiple times myself c:
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I've been using this site, it's not perfect, but it allows me to type a lot of my own stuff and tries to do some of the math itself. I can tweak the rest myself. I prefer the organization of an actual character sheet, personally."

Starfall Smiting Prince

I realized that I forgot to mention this: 2 traits are allowed, they have to be appropriate of course.

Callie Del Noire

Onyx Stonerender   
Female Oread Fighter 5,  CG Medium Outsider (Native) Worships: Cayden Cailean
Height: 6' Weight:165 Hair: Black Eyes: Black Skin:Black
Init +2; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +7
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 24, touch 12, flat-footed 22. . (+7 armor, +5 shield, +2 Dex)
hp 53 (5d10+20)
Fort +4/8, Ref +1/4, Will +1/4,
- Modifiers: +4 to Fort Saves vs Exhaustion/Suffocation, +2 save vs. mind-affecting for 1h after drinking alcohol, +1 Will save vs. Fear
Defensive Abilities Bravery +1; Resist acid 5, Fortified Drinker
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 20 ft.
Melee +1 Keen Sword, Bastard +13 (1d10+9/17-20/x2)
. . Kukri +10 (1d4+5/18-20/x2)
. . Mace, Heavy +10 (1d8+5/20/x2)
. . Shield, Heavy Steel +10 (1d4+5/20/x2) 
. . Spear +10 (1d8+7/20/x3)
. . Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5/20/x2)
Ranged Masterwork Longbow, Composite (Str +5) +8 (1d8+5/20/x3) and
. . Shield, Metal Throwing +3 (1d6+5/20/x2)
Special Attacks Weapon Training: Blades, Heavy
Spell-Like Abilities Magic Stone (1/day)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 21, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 8
Base Atk +5; CMB +10; CMD 22

Feats Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Sword, Bastard, Shield Focus, Toughness +5, Weapon Focus: Sword, Bastard, Weapon Specialization: Sword, Bastard

Traits Fortified Drinker, Highlander (hills or mountains)

Skills
Climb +0/1,
Craft: Armor +4/10
Craft: Blacksmith +4/10
Craft: Weapons +4/10
Knowledge: Engineering +4/10
Linguistics +2
Perception +5/7
Profession: Miner +3/8
Survival +1/6
Swim +0/1
Modifiers Highlander (hills or mountains,+1 to Stealth (+2 to hills/rocky terrain))

Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Terran

SQ Armor Training 1 (Ex), Ioun Torch

Worn/Carried Gear
Masterwork Field Plate  (with Fighter abilities, Feats)
  Armor: +7 Dex: +2 Armor Pen: -3 Spell Fail:35%  Speed:20  Weight: 50
+2 Throwing Shield, Heavy Steel 
Armor: +5  Dex:-  Armor Pen:-0 Spell Fail:15%  Speed:-  Weight:15
+1 Keen Sword, Bastard
1-handed + 13 to hit 1d10+9,  Crit: 17-20/x2,  Properties: +1, Keen
2-handed + 13 to hit 1d10+11, Crit: 17-20/x2,  Properties: +1, Keen
Masterwork Longbow, Composite (Str +5)
Cloak of Resistance, +1
Ioun Torch

Other Gear
Handy Haversack (27 @ 81 lbs):Bedroll, Blanket,Grappling hook,Rope, hempen (50 ft.), Sack (2), Tent, Small, Wandermeal  (10), Waterskin (10)
Pouch, belt (2 @ 1 lbs):Flint and steel,, Whetstone
Pouch, belt (6 @ 0 lbs):Potion of Cure Light Wounds (5), Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds,
Efficient Quiver (9 @ 51 lbs):
- Kukri
- Everburning torch,
- Spear (5)
- Mace, Heavy
- Pick, miner's

--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Armor Training 1 (Ex) Worn armor -1 check penalty, +1 max DEX.
Bravery +1 (Ex) +1 Will save vs. Fear
Damage Resistance, Acid (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Acid attacks.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Endurance +4 to a variety of skill checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Fortified Drinker +2 save vs. mind-affecting for 1h after drinking alcohol.
Highlander (hills or mountains) +1 to Stealth checks, Stealth is always a class skill for you.  Double this in hilly or rocky areas.
Ioun Torch This item is merely a burned out, dull gray ioun stone with a continual flame spell cast upon it. It retains the ability to float and orbit, and allows the bearer to carry light and still have his hands free. It may be in any crystalline shape common to ioun stones (ellipsoid, prism, sphere, and so on).
Construction Requirements:Craft Wondrous Item, continual flame, creator must be 12th level; Cost 62 gp, 5 sp
Magic Stone Cast Magic Stone 1/day with character level as casting level.
Shield Focus +1 Shield AC
Weapon Training: Blades, Heavy +1 (Ex) +1 Attack, Damage, CMB, CMD with Heavy Blades

Background

QuoteMale Horse, Heavy N Large Animal
Init +2; Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent; Perception +6
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 9. . (+2 Dex, -1 size)
hp 15 (2d8+6)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +1
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 50 ft.
Melee Bite (Horse, Heavy) +3 (1d4+3/20/x2) and
. . Hooves x2 (Horse, Heavy) -2 x2 (1d6+1/20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +3 (1d4+3/20/x2)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 14, Con 17, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 7
Base Atk +1; CMB +5; CMD 17 (21 vs. Trip)
Feats Endurance, Run
Tricks Come [Trick], Heel [Trick], Riding [Trick], Stay [Trick]
Skills Fly +0, Perception +6, Stealth -2
Languages
SQ Riding [Trick]
Other Gear Saddle (Riding), Saddlebags (empty)

Callie Del Noire

Push comes to shove, I'll shuffle my stats around to make a Cleric if we need one. :D

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I can heal, but I'm not great at it. I can do a number of things, Jack of All Trades, Master of None and all."

Callie Del Noire

Didn't see any healer types submitted. :D Sorry.

Bloody Rose

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zarazel on January 23, 2011, 11:02:28 PM
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=8015

more or less the monk I am making. Although is not complete

Nice.. defintiely got a good mix of melee types to clean the bad guys clocks with. :D

I would like mine a bit more if Dicebot didn't hate me (2 low hp die..bleh)

Bloody Rose

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zarazel on January 23, 2011, 11:16:38 PM
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

use this

Lol.. did only 1 point better. :D

I'll just live with it. I figure things will move up. I mean I got a good AC going for me, and I'm thinking of working towards Stalwart Defender. Would LOVE to get a few custom magics items if the game goes on long enough. :D

A shield that can shift to tower shield would work nice but right now I'm trying to figure out what to get next. Dodge or throw anything. (do the captain america thing with her shield)

Starfall Smiting Prince

Looks like with 6 people applying, I am not going to need to make two groups. I expect to have the game ic/ooc/character threads up later today.

Starfall Smiting Prince

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy