I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

I <3 Belle because she's always so sweet and smexy.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Phoe cause she lets me get behind her curtains ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kazuume

I luv Nitty because he's rough and sweet at the same time.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Zu cause I love calling her Zu!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kazuume

I LOVE Nitty for giving me that name!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Zuzu because she's my favorite not-so-lesbian-anyway person ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she let's me steal her trophy
-steals it again-
Moments of Sanity

Kazuume

I luvz Nitty for Loving Izzie for letting me play with her in a not so lez way too! lol
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

*chews on Zu*

Tasty!

I love her because of that *nodnod*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 17, 2011, 01:34:07 PM
I <3 Izzie cause she let's me steal her trophy
-steals it again-

May I also cut in line and say how THRILLED I am and how MARVELLOUS I find it that you correctly referred to the trophy as "her" trophy, aka..mine ;D *hands cookie*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie for brainwashing me!
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Nitty for FINALLY realizing what GREATNESS I possess (look, it's my soapbox, it's HUGE!)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie for being a soapbox dummy :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Nitty because he speaks in riddles ::) ::) :P :P ??? ???

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she <3 me.. although I think sh'd kick me out if her trophy was capable of providing her intimate company!
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I have yet to find that function on this beautiful trophy. I'm sure it's here..somewhere *presses button, cookies get delivered, whoopsie..wrong one*

I <3 Nitty because he puts up with me ;D

Insanityenviesme

-steals Izzie's cookies and the trophy and a kiss-

I <3 Izzie cause she's fun
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

*pouts when she sees Nitty take everything from her, but not..Chico! Flies after him through the forums to get her shit --no, not that shit-- back*

I <3 Nitty because he goes along with all my crazy shenanigans ;D

Kazuume

I Luv Izzie.........what more is there to say.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Zuzu because she's my awesome not-so-lesbian friend who I can molest anytime I want to *eyebrow wriggle*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Izzie cause she pretends to be a lesbian for roleplay just for me :)
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Nitty because he thinks I'm pretending ::)

Kazuume

I love Izzie for her sharp wit!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Nitty for lusting so blatantly over Zu ::) ::)