A New Beginning ( F/M craving Dragons! )

Started by Castiel, January 10, 2013, 06:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castiel

Okay boys and girls. I've decided to make a new search thread. It'll be simple. I have one rule. PM me to speak about roleplays.

***anything italicized is what I'm craving at the moment
FANDOMS
- Alice in Wonderland ( any version )
- American McGee's Alice / Alice Madness Returns
- Avengers Movie!verse
- Battlestar Galactica
- Doctor Who
- Elder Scrolls : Skyrim
- Fringe
- Guild Wars
- Heroes
- Matrix Triology
- Stargate SG1 or Universe
- X Files
- Falling Skies
- DMC ( the newest one )
- Merlin ( looking mainly for Morgana x Mordred / Morgana x OC / Merlin x OC )

PAIRINGS
Country Girl x City Boy
City Girl x Country Boy
Monster Make Up Artist x Movie Star / Client
Average Girl x Someone Famous
Famous Girl x Average Boy
Drug Addict x Best Friend
Imaginary Friend x Creator
*** I WANT SOMETHING BASED AROUND DRAGONS! Dragonriders of Pern, just dragon riders of our own design, anything with dragons!! ******

PLOTS

The Arcade
The Arcade is known for having every game from Pac Man to Donkey Kong. There is rarely a slow day at The Arcade. Every type of person in the city flocks to the old building. He sits and watches them as they come and go. He owns the place and fixes the game. He takes pride in knowing his games make people happy. What others don't know is that he is responsible for bringing people together. He plays matchmaker with his customers. Over the last six months, a young woman in her mid-twenties has been coming in nearly every day to play the various arcade games. He had been watching her for a long time. It was on Tuesday he decided to get to know her. He approached her and the two talked for awhile. This went on for a few weeks until the man really knew the young woman. Now it was time for him to find her a date...Too bad he was falling for her himself.
** notes ; I'd like to play the young woman while you play the man. She will be around 24/25 but I'd like him to be anywhere from 35-40. Slow romance here if you please **

PICTURE INSPIRATION
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

EDITED TO ADD
- I am MORE than willing to try out any ideas YOU may have! Go ahead! Have something you're craving? Toss it my way! Perhaps we can work something out!

Castiel

Castiel

Castiel

Castiel

Updated with new craving and picture inspiration