The inept burglar [NC-H]

Started by WhiteAngel, November 21, 2009, 02:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteAngel

Story idea!

A woman desperate for money to pay the rent decides to try to rob a house.  After casing a nearby neighborhood, the woman picks a house that has not had any traffic entering or leaving the house in a few days.  Only a few minutes after she enters the house, the owner comes in, fresh from vacation.  The burglar has no weapon to threaten the occupant with, so she tries to hide and avoid being caught.  However, the owner of the house catches her and…fun ensues.

For this story, I’m looking for either someone to roll-play a male/female who owns the house, or the female burglar.  I only play female, so will not play a male owner.

More story ideas to come.  :-)

Ace Flyer

This sounds like it could be fun. I could play a female burglar, I have a standard character I use that would fit her role with just a bit of tweaking.

WhiteAngel

Sorry, I already started the story with someone else.  If you can come up with a different story I might be interested in doing a different one with you though.

Ace Flyer

Oh, that's okay. I'm a bit brain-dead when it comes to ideas lately, though...Thank you school work...Oh well, maybe some other time.