New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern

Started by Dhampyress, June 09, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

November Bleeds

About the profiles...

Question!

Of the possible options...

A. Would you like us to post the profiles on the first page of this thread?

B. Would you like to post the accepted profiles yourself, in this thread?

C. Would you like to wait a couple of days until we create a profile thread, to post your own separately?

lore

B & C

I like to post profiles in case they need editing, and I wanna see all the profiles now, but would like to have an organized thread for them later.

Greedy, I know.

Writersblockade

Quote from: lore on June 11, 2016, 12:54:43 PM
B & C

I like to post profiles in case they need editing, and I wanna see all the profiles now, but would like to have an organized thread for them later.

Greedy, I know.

This. Helps to know what we're dealing with while the official thread is constructed. I have, probably, a few people I need to level-set with to make sure I'm on the same page as them
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: November Bleeds on June 11, 2016, 12:52:22 PM
About the profiles...

Question!

Of the possible options...

A. Would you like us to post the profiles on the first page of this thread?

B. Would you like to post the accepted profiles yourself, in this thread?

C. Would you like to wait a couple of days until we create a profile thread, to post your own separately?

C is fine by me, but I'm willing to run with the B/C combo, too!

lore

Dhampyress

November Bleeds

Crash

Hmmm this is a perfect opportunity to use Veronica Lake for a face claim.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Foxy DeVille

Wispyr

Blissy! You're using the lady I wanted to use... As soon as I saw this I knew I was going to use her!!!

-Shakes fist at, before going back to the hunt-

Dhampyress

Quote from: Wispyr on June 11, 2016, 09:02:26 PM
Blissy! You're using the lady I wanted to use... As soon as I saw this I knew I was going to use her!!!

-Shakes fist at, before going back to the hunt-

My Alice face-claim? O.o

Wispyr

Quote from: Blissy on June 11, 2016, 09:12:36 PM
My Alice face-claim? O.o
Yes her. Lol

Instead I think I shall claim: Nadege Dabrowski

Wispyr

Do we have a list of current player businesses / occupations? That'd be super duper helpful.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Wispyr on June 12, 2016, 02:05:19 PM
Do we have a list of current player businesses / occupations? That'd be super duper helpful.

That's coming out today! As well as a bit more information on the districts. We'll have the info up as soon as we can!

If you have a particular idea you might want to discuss for a business, then I'd be happy to help you out as well.  :-)

la dame en noir

I'm probably going to have Tiana own a family style food place or a small coffee/bistro
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

November Bleeds

Things we added!

In the first post...
● Tonics | Potions Information

In the second post...
● "A few things to know about Fablegrove" Section
● Player-made businesses & establishments
● To Fablegrove regions section, added "Classes". Example: First, second and third class.
● Added Spoilers for "Current Locations"

Those who have applied for businesses and have that confirmed, if you have not placed your business in a District or Region, please just PM the GM's and we will add it to our list!

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: November Bleeds on June 12, 2016, 04:06:18 PM
Things we added!

In the first post...
● Tonics | Potions Information

In the second post...
● "A few things to know about Fablegrove" Section
● Player-made businesses & establishments
● To Fablegrove regions section, added "Classes". Example: First, second and third class.
● Added Spoilers for "Current Locations"

Those who have applied for businesses and have that confirmed, if you have not placed your business in a District or Region, please just PM the GM's and we will add it to our list!

I must say, you guys are doing an awesome job at pulling all of this together! These updates are only making me want to play more and more. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

November Bleeds

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on June 12, 2016, 06:57:35 PM
I must say, you guys are doing an awesome job at pulling all of this together! These updates are only making me want to play more and more. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Those are very kind words, thank you so much! We really are enjoying ourselves with the creation process. ^^

We often feel the need to ask everyone how we are doing or what we can improve on or what others seem to want in the game because the game isn't just for us, it's for all of you as well. (:

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

Blissy and I were wondering if everyone would be interested in a potential "Prequel" thread as well? To help establish relationships that others may be wishing to role-play out? We're uncertain as to how far it would go back, but we'd love opinions!

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: November Bleeds on June 12, 2016, 07:23:12 PM
Those are very kind words, thank you so much! We really are enjoying ourselves with the creation process. ^^

We often feel the need to ask everyone how we are doing or what we can improve on or what others seem to want in the game because the game isn't just for us, it's for all of you as well. (:

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

Blissy and I were wondering if everyone would be interested in a potential "Prequel" thread as well? To help establish relationships that others may be wishing to role-play out? We're uncertain as to how far it would go back, but we'd love opinions!

That sounds like an excellent idea! Count me in.

Cerevan

For a few reasons, I'll need to be bowing out of this game. I hope y'all have fun! :-)

November Bleeds

Quote from: Cerevan on June 12, 2016, 07:45:21 PM
For a few reasons, I'll need to be bowing out of this game. I hope y'all have fun! :-)

Sorry to hear that! Wishing you luck on your search for future games! (: If you ever decide to return, you are more than welcome to.

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on June 12, 2016, 07:44:38 PM
That sounds like an excellent idea! Count me in.

Glad to hear it!

Foxy DeVille

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

That could be fun. Maybe have flashbacks that tie into current events a la Banshee: Origins

Flower

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

Sorry I missed this question but yes I wouldn't mind a prequel thread. Also, I'm still abouts just slowly chipping away at my sheet. The history portion is proving a little difficult to tackle but I'm managing it.