You just take things too far! (M seeking F)

Started by Jester, January 26, 2011, 04:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I would like to do a few scenes about the concept of taking something too far. It will be farthed and to some extent unbelievable but I think it will be excellent fun to play out.

We are a young naive and innocent couple who are keen to broaden out sexual horizons. You will play the pretty girlfriend who is willing to try new things and I will play the over eager boyfriend who just takes everything too far!

For instance the couple could:

1. Record a Sex Video: Sounds fine but not when it accidently is viewed  by everyone on your Skype list!
2. He suggests bondage: Fine but he leaves you tied up for three days!
3. He suggests toys: And turns up with biggest fuck off toys he could!
4. He says he could invite a few friends round: Suddenly the house is full of men who want to fuck her and wont say no for an answer.
5. He asks if he can fuck your friends: They are around all the time and he keeps fucking them!
6. He sugggests a blow job in the park : but forgets to tell you that you have cum all over your face.
7. Told to dress up like a slut and meet him in a pub: Raped on the way....

Anyway there could be loads of ideas. Please get in touch if you fancy it.

OHWceta

I'm interested, I have a few female characters if you're still looking.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Jester

This is still open. It never got filled. Anyone interested?

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

jantraveller2010

Hi,

I would love to play a shy but sexual girl or young wife. The idea of swinging parties or watch and be watched appeals, more things in real time than finding they have watched a video :)

Let me know
Jan
Roleplayer in training

Katy1008

Sounds like fun. Very much up for a detailed RP around any/all of the ideas you list
K

AurelieCatena

Interesting. PM me if that game is still open.