The Demon and His Wife (F lf M)

Started by Usani, February 23, 2014, 12:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I wanna do a story about a woman named Raven who lives in a small town with her husband and the both of them are looked at by everyone as strange, especially the husband.  This town is so close that it's almost like the stepford wives where everyone is almost the same.  Raven grew up in this town and she's always been looked at funny because of how she looked and because she has a special gift, she can move things with her mind.  Her husband is completely harmless and actually is very kind and helps others but people still see him as strange.  And that's because at night there are times where he turns into his demon form and in the middle of the night he goes off into the woods and feeds on wild animals and a few people have seen before but never got a good look so they weren't sure.

Raven knows about him and everything but she still loves him no matter what.  Sometimes he even will make love to her in his demon form.

So, basically what will happen is that they want to capture him and kill him so the only way they know how is to capture his wife.  But, what they don't realize is he is very powerful and he cannot die but his one weakness is his wife so he senses when she is taken and that's when he loses it and will kill anyway who gets in his way of saving her!

I will need someone to play the demon and some of the towns people, I will be playing the wife and some of the towns people also.  The reason of how he became a demon can be up to you, maybe he was cursed when he was a child or something.

Raven:

The demon and the demon in his human form:

Usani