A game with teeth.

Started by Caustic, May 15, 2007, 08:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Quote from: Cherri Tart on August 08, 2007, 04:25:28 PM
are you still looking for players for the lost highway game?  i'd really be interested in playing the girl or a friend/sister/lover/hitchhiker accompanying her.  oh, and *hug*  welcome back. Glad you and your talented writing found your way back to us :D
Thanks for the welcome.

It's underway, and going well, with one-to-one.  If you're willing, we can have a parallel thread with potential crossover at some point, but no guarantee they'll meet.  It's not exactly a set structure.

Let me know.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

By the way, first thread's up for the No Escape thread.   Yes, I'm double posting.  And self-bumping. 

I'm going to hell.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Caustic on August 09, 2007, 12:46:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

It's underway, and going well, with one-to-one.  If you're willing, we can have a parallel thread with potential crossover at some point, but no guarantee they'll meet.  It's not exactly a set structure.

Let me know.

as long as you don't mind paralell story lines,  i think i'd like that, as long as you can put up with my usual posting rate of one per day?   
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored