F look for D Male.

Started by Deli, November 02, 2013, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

In both plots I am really hoping to find a very rough dominate male.

Mother & Son:

Alice had her son at the age of eighteen. She had been with Matt since she was sixteen. But once they graduated and he found out Alice was pregnant he left her. Though his family was rich he was able to take the child away from Alice being that she came from a home where it was only her and her mother.

As years went by Alice sent letters to her son wishing she was there. Soon the letters stopped and figured her ex boyfriend did not wish for any communication between mother and son.  Alice had moved into an apartment at the age of twenty-one and was working at a bar serving people at night. Though during the day she worked at a sex shop. Alice needed the money being that her mom died only a month ago she needed to have the two jobs. 

Here she was at thirty-six living in a nice apartment after saving money she was still working at the bar as a manager and still worked at the sex shop as a normal cashier. Not knowing that her son’s father had died from being a stupid rich kid that never grew up  she had seen a young man sitting at her door.

Alice was in good shape and tried to keep it that way. Though her dating never really worked for her.

While she got to learn about her son things began to heat up against the two of them.

Father and Daughters

Jamie and Alice where twins but they where two different complete girls. Jamie was more of the wild sexy one while Alice was just a normal girl. Jamie had been having sex since she was sixteen and always dressed really slutty around the house and when she went out.

On her 18th birthday Jamie was in her room getting ready for bed when her father came in pissed on what had happened that day. That night things went a little crazy and they ended up having sex. They kept it quite so her mother and her twin didn’t here it. 

Soon he began to crave his other daughter Alice and Jamie was excited to here the fact his father wanted to take Alice then have a threesome with them.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

BadForm

Hmmmm... Interesting. Can you tell me more about how you see the mum/son playing out, or at least where you see it beginning? Also, how rough is "rough"?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Metro Mech

I would like to do the father daughter rp with you
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O