What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Black yoga pants, fluffy polka dot socks, a grey v neck t-shirt that says
QuoteCoffe
cof-fee (n.)
A warm, delicious alternative to hating everybody, every morning, forever.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

AmberStarfire

That's cool. :D

An X-Files t-shirt and charcoal grey track pants. Just wearing basic stuff today.

Csharynn

Black cami and pink lounge shorts.

KatieBower

I have my TAFE hair and beauty department shirt on and my cycling shorts

Beguile's Mistress

Black, light wool, tulip skirt, pale pink long-sleeved blouse with a pattern of tiny white diamonds all over it, sheer black stockings and black heels

WindWhisperer

Casual pants of black and a grey tank shirt with no shoes or anything else. 

RampantDesires

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 23, 2018, 03:44:18 PM
Black, light wool, tulip skirt, pale pink long-sleeved blouse with a pattern of tiny white diamonds all over it, sheer black stockings and black heels

Your outfits always sound so very elegant BeMi.  <3

Today's variation on my own super casual theme, grey yoga pants and a Minas Tirth White Ale t-shirt.  Might go wild and self pedicure today, my bare feet are the boring :-(

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Anesa

Black jeans, white t-shirt beneath grey Eskimo Joe's hoodie, two pairs of socks.  (and still, I'm cold!)

Kazyth

Black jean shorts, a white t-shirt, and nothing else.  It's nice and comfortable here.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 24, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
Your outfits always sound so very elegant BeMi.  <3

Thank you, love. :-)

OT:  Dark green A-line skirt, cream long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer beige stockings, brown belt and heels

Endorphin

Workout shorts and a heavy layer of sweat!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Azrialdarklight

hello kitty pj pants a las vegas tee and a cold cloth on my forehead.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of khaki slacks and a forest greet silk shirt with brown loafers

TerribleTira

Racer back styled sports bra, black cotton thong, Hydraxian Power Armor, 40 pounds of pulse rifle ammunition, ballistic sunglasses, and a pink tartan pattern bow in my hair. LOL

(currently trying to find the keys to my space cruiser)

Dark Rez

Endorphin

Quote from: TerribleTira on February 27, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
Racer back styled sports bra, black cotton thong, Hydraxian Power Armor, 40 pounds of pulse rifle ammunition, ballistic sunglasses, and a pink tartan pattern bow in my hair. LOL

(currently trying to find the keys to my space cruiser)

I hope you don't need to take all that off to usethe bathroom!

Board Shorts and a muscle T.

TerribleTira

Quote from: Endorphin on February 28, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
I hope you don't need to take all that off to usethe bathroom!

Board Shorts and a muscle T.

It has an ejection port in the rear, doubles as a projectile shooting device in emergencies. >.<

Wearing jammies now: zebra print fluffy bottoms and an old chevy shirt

Beguile's Mistress

*giggles*

Dark gray business suit with pencil skirt and fitted jacket, pale salmon shawl collar blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Emerald green pencil skirt, white silk blouse with ruffled standup collar, black open hip-length jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

TerribleTira

socks and a bobby pin. lol

Writing naked under my covers... but my feet are always cold

Beguile's Mistress

Black wrap dress with a pattern of white flowers and leaves over the left shoulder and across the lower right bodice and right hip, sheer black stockings and black heels

The Green One

Green Converse, black skinny jeans, plaid green button shirt, black tie.

Not available for new stories

Endorphin

The same shorts I wore for a workout a little while ago... that I really need to change.

Phoenixrisen

Absolutely nothing as I get ready to climb into bed. Wish me luck on actually sleeping tonight.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21