News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplay with me ( F needed)

Started by blazingboy121, November 10, 2010, 01:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazingboy121

Hello there .

Am new to this forum , but not new to Roleplays . Presently have an RP in mind . But , am craving for being dominated . Have played dominating roles myself but , want to try the opposite now .

Idea1

This is not a bondage one . This one is filled with romance , love and lust , Here is the plot

There is a girl who is very rich and being grown up as a royal girl. She is the only daughter of Business. She is a musical student. She is just 20 years old and looks like a pop star.  So she is part of some band and gets caught by many nipple slips, paparazzi kind of issues.The Dad of that girl, doesn't like this and doesn't  allow her to continue into the band . So he decided to lock her in his home and provides all the educations through home tuition's
But this act of her dad made her sick, so she starts to rebel against her dad. Finally, her dad came to an agreement with her and decided to appoint a music teacher .

This is where I come in , a wannabe pop-star . The girl and the mentor get close and this grows into something more than a teacher- student relationship . So one day,the mentor gets permission from the father to take girl to his own Music studio . The girl likes this very much as she gets to see the world after months . Both get attracted and the relationship blossoms .

Idea2

I would like the following one to be a dominating roleplay , with me being the submissive .

The lady is an actress , who is in her peak of her career ( mid 30's) . The guy is the son of a rich man , in his early 20's . He is fan of her's . They get to meet on a flight and have good talk . Months pass by and when they get involved in their careers , his father hosts a party , she is a guest in that party . That is when they get to meet the second time . They then meet twice or thrice and develop a feeling for each other . The guy falls for the lady and would do anything for her . She has divorced recently and gets to hate men as a whole . She decided to take revenge and makes him her pet . Her hatred does all this and he does it as he loves her . She finally , changes her self to love the guy .

If anyone is interested , please PM me .

Cheers .