Cassie's Tales of Wanderlust: A Call to Fellow Travelers (Sub F looking for F/M)

Started by Cassandra Cavenaugh, March 25, 2016, 10:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassandra Cavenaugh

Hello there! If you're reading this, I've already started packing my bags for my next adventure. Don't worry, I haven't embarked just yet; there's still room on the transport for a few fellow travelers. Would you like to come along? The names have been changed to protect the innocent, but mostly so they can be changed to suit the scene. YC is always "your character", and Cassandra is always mine. ^_^

Current Fascinations

• D/s
  • (Gentle) TPE
  • Kitten play
  • Light bondage (silks)
  • Escaping locked restraints (I know, this is out of character, but I can write this because... well, I can pick locks?)

Available Stories & Ideas

Blush

Cassandra has always been the prim and proper vision of perfection. She has the perfect job, the perfect home, the perfect everything down to the little pillows adorning her spotless couch. It was all anyone could ever want, but she wanted something different. To fall from grace, to be given a chance to fail. The words she wanted to hear would make her blush, but the things you’d ask her to do would make her turn crimson.

Protocol

Being independent had always been her goal, and her family made quite sure of that. At twenty-two she had a career, an apartment on the ocean, and a long term relationship that was comfortable and predictable. Had. She met them at the local dive bar when she was picking up a bite to eat, and the rest is history. Every word they said was bond; every question a command, every desire her will. Structure, discipline, care; she needed all three, and gave the rest freely.

As an aside, please remember to read my O/Os. They're super important. Also, I'm always, always selectively looking for new games and RP partners. I'm an unabashed member of the FxF Writer List, and do prefer playing opposite other female characters regardless of the writers gender tag.
<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]On/Offs (Updated: 8/23/22) | Elluiki (Updated: 4/21/20) | Absences/Apologies | RP Requests[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cassandra Cavenaugh

<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]On/Offs (Updated: 8/23/22) | Elluiki (Updated: 4/21/20) | Absences/Apologies | RP Requests[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cassandra Cavenaugh

Updated with a bit of text at the end along with recent amusements. Also, hello ladies! ;)
<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cassandra Cavenaugh

<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cassandra Cavenaugh

<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cassandra Cavenaugh

Updated with two new ones; not feeling my muse at the moment so forgive the brevity. ;)
<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cassandra Cavenaugh

Updated with some general ideas; willing to consider new games. Muse is playing her silly games again, but at least she's around. ;)
<3 Cassandra
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]