A Disgaea RP

Started by Kai, August 07, 2008, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Yes, believe it or not, I love Disgaea.

I would really love to do a Disgaea Rolplay with someone, characters don't matter, though I'd much rather avoid playing Midboss if at all possible. XD

I can do Laharl or Adell and any combination of pairings works. All characters are available, even just the classes (Warrior, Mage, Skull, Chaos Knight, etc.).

I hope that whoever may be interested, knows quite a bit about Disgaea.

Please post here or send me a PM if you're interested.

Lady Annabelle

I don't know how many people you are looking for, but I would love to play it.  I put about 160 hours into Disgaea, got the Normal and Good Ending.  I have the second one, but I haven't played it yet.  My friend went to Japan recently and got me a little figurine of Etna riding a Prinny.  It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever.  So, yes, I am a Disgaea fangirl.

I would love to play as Flonne.  She is so cute and would be so much fun to play.  I could also play as Etna as well.  Also willing to play some of the classes with Mage & Archer being my favorites.

Yeah, I am definitely interested.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Kai

Yayz! That makes me happy. And I envy you because of the figurine, how I love Etna. Probably my favorite demon of all time, and prinnies being the greatest minions of all time. The are so disposable. BOOM goes the thrown Prinny!

I guess the biggest problem would be the pairing, though now I have a sudden urge to set up a group one as well... But for now, let us decide on the pairing, or even, it could be one-on-one, but using multiple characters to keep some excitement going.

Vanity Evolved

Ooh... I may be interested.

Lady Annabelle

*Grins*  My Etna is on top of my desk and is on permanent display.  I also love the box because it's written in Japanese, so you can tell that it is not made here.  It could have been any number of six characters including Laharl, the Archer, a Rune Knight, Female Cleric & Jennifer.  I lucked out when I got Etna because she is my favorite character.

Let's see if other people are interested and we might be able to do a group thing.  If nobody else gets permanently on board, then how about something with Flonne/Laharl?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Kai

I envy you so much... *evil glare*

Anywho, Well, a group one could be done seperate from a one-on-one. But I myself love group RPs anyway.

@Vanity: What are your favorite characters?

Kai

*Waits for more people.*