The black Widow and the black widower

Started by seeker619, August 21, 2014, 04:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

At first she just went to him because he was a plastic surgeon and hoped she could cheat on her husband long enough to seduce the doctor and get a free plastic surgery.  She planned on having sex with him and blackmailing him for the free surgery as it is of course illegal to have sex with your patients.  Instead she falls in love with all the other things he has such as money, houses, and all the rest that goes along with being the wife of a plastic surgeon.  Her dead husband killed himself after she convinced him what a burden he was. 

While married to her new husband she falls for a man she feels she is really in love with in spite of his lack of money and fine things. The new love interest she has however is to a man that does not love her.  He convinces the woman that they both need to murder the spouse of the other. That way no connection can be made between the spousal murders and the surviving husband and wife.

However the doctor somehow gets wind of the plan and was not only ready for his greedy wife's new lover but he but he warns the woman married to his wife's mistress.  Many ways it can go but if interested please pm me and give me your thoughts.  Thanks
Modify message

I would play the new lover of the woman married to the surgeon, and I will play the surgeon.  The history of the wife will be explained not played out.  Whomever is interested would play the black widow and the wife of the guy she falls for. 

WOULD NOT HAVE TO INVOLVE LOTS OF PLAY AS TWO CHARS UNLESS DESIRED.  MOST CAN BE PLAYED OUT WITH THE MAIN CHARS i MENTIONED.

ANY IDEAS WELCOME