If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannibalBarca

With all the vigor my body contains...

If I was giving personal guitar lessons, would you be my favorite student?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

PrettyxPoisonxApple

I would be the most devoted and enthused student ever.

If I was sitting on my own would you keep me company?

Mordred

.. only if you promised not to make any false accusations about my scent. Which.. by the way.. I have always been told is quite nice.

If I started to slowly fade out of existence.. would you uphold the tradition of concocting endless amounts of blue jello?
*See Pillory*

Krohl

Traditions must be upheld, so I would make sure to continue making blue jello for you.

If I gave you a new car, would you buy me a boat?

Harley Quinn

If you'd give me a ride on your new boat, sure.

If I was sad, would you comfort me?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Krohl

Of course, I am a proper gentleman. I would cheer you right up.

If I gave you a ride on my boat, would you cook me lunch?

Harley Quinn

Of course!

If I cooked you lunch, would you take me out to dinner later?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Tersius

Of course!

But if I wanted to cook you dinner at home, would you come?

Harley Quinn

Absolutely!

Would you entertain me for the rest of the evening, as well, if I came to dinner?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Without a doubt, I would entertain you as long as you wanted to stay!

If I entertained you in the evening, would you tease me in the morning?

Harley Quinn

Depends on how good dinner is.  ;)

If I wanted to go to the theatre, would you take me?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Without a doubt!

If I wanted to take you to the top of the tallest building, would you go?

Harley Quinn

I'm afraid of heights, so you would have to promise to hold on to me really tight just for me to even consider it.

If I did agree to let you take me to the top of the tallest building, would you make certain I was safe?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Oh yes, I would do everything in my power to make you feel safe!

If I admitted that I also was afraid of heights, but loved the thrill of being scared silly at the top of the building, would you still go with me?

Harley Quinn

That just increased your chances of me agreeing to it, because I, too, love the thrill of being scared.  Usually, anyway.

If I went with you, would you find another way of sending my heart racing that might be equally scary, but ground level?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Hell yes, I would certainly try!

If I took you to a haunted house, would you walk through it with me?

Harley Quinn

Ooooh, I love haunted houses, so I definitely would!

If I walked through the first one with you, would you take me to as many haunted houses as we could find?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Most definitely!

If I took you to all the haunted houses, would you help me calm down by taking a stroll through the zoo?

Harley Quinn

Definitely!

If I took a stroll with you through the zoo, would you take me to a museum afterwards?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

with pleasure!

If I took you on a walk along the beach, would you explore under the boardwalk with me?

Harley Quinn

You betcha!

If I wanted to go for a drive at night and then head on over to Starbucks, would you come with me so that we could go have a latte together and talk the rest of the night away?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

I'd be eager to!

If we talked all night over latte's, would you forgive me my awful jokes and dry sarcasm?

Harley Quinn

Naturally!

If I beg, would you come on over to our team for a while in BotS?  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Why of course...... not.

Awww... now I feel bad. Not too bad, but still....

If I said no, would you still play with me?

Harley Quinn

No!

Maybe.

Yes.  ::)

If I still play with you, would you consider it, even though you basically told me no?
Ons/Offs - Absences