Looking to play some submissive roles... (F for M and F)

Started by Beorning, September 20, 2012, 04:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, E! :)

Recently, I've been trying to exercise my dominant side... but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in playing submissive characters anymore. Quite on the contrary - I'm a big sucker for playing damsels in distress, women being subjugated by powerful men and similar roles...  ;D

And so... here are four female, submissive roles I'd really like to play right now:

1. An obedient wife - a married woman who is definitely the weaker side in her marriage. A suburban homemaker or beautiful trophy wife to a powerful businessman, she is a loving woman who finds herself dominated by her husband in their married life. The husband may be a cold bastard or just a very powerful personality who can't help dominating people around him - either way, the wife finds herself more and more bent to his wishes and expectations. Is she going to win some individuality for herself, or end up just a pretty ornament on her husband's arm? Let's find out!

In this story, I'd like my writing partner to play the woman's husband.

2. Stepford Wife - a bit similar to the above, but with some SF added. Basically, I would like to play a woman who moves with her husband to the town from the various Stepford Wives movies. Once there, her husband will have my character subjected to the town's brainwashing procedures and turned into a perfectly obedient, prim and proper housewife. In this story, I would like to explore what the "Stepfordization" process is like for a woman that gets subjected to it - and, then, what the life of a Stepford Wife is like.

In this story, I'd like my writing partner to play the husband and / or the person conducting the "Stepfordization" of my character.

3. Mad scientist's subject - a classic damsel in distress situation. I'd like to play a woman who ends up on some mad scientist's operation table and get subjected to some strange experimentation. The details of the experiment can be discussed with my writing partner - I'm open to ideas!

Unsurprisingly, I'd like my writing partner to play the mad scientist. The scientist can be a man or a woman!

4. Asylum patient - I'd like to play a woman that gets locked up in one of those scary insane asylums and experiences some brand of, uhm, therapy there. As in: being injected with drugs, put into a straight-jacket, locked in a padded cell... even brain surgery is a possibility, too! Whatever me and my writing partner will come up with...

I'd like my writing partner to play the doctor who directs my character's therapy and / or other staff members. These characters can be male or female!

Obviously, these are just story seeds - they need developing into proper stories. I'm more than willing to discuss their details with my prospective writing partners!

So... anyone interested? If so, please PM me! Let's talk!  ;D