Interest check: Persona freeform RP

Started by Rayve13, December 07, 2008, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Hmm,  before I starting writing a character up I was wondering if perhaps you'd be willing to throw in an experimental shield maiden along the lines of Aegis/Aigis.

Krule

sounds rather intersting... I'll start concidering the character I have in mind... havn't decided anything yet, not even gender.. if we do this, of course.

Rayve13

Quote from: Seraph on December 15, 2008, 09:50:02 PM
Hmm,  before I starting writing a character up I was wondering if perhaps you'd be willing to throw in an experimental shield maiden along the lines of Aegis/Aigis.

An Aigis/Metis-type robot would not be out of the question, considering the patron is Mitsuru.

MadPanda

With regrets, I'm going to have to give this one a miss--inspiration is running low and slow.
Best of luck with this project, folks!  And there's always the possibility that once the holidays die down I might think of something out of the blue...  ;)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Elohim

Code Name:     Tandava
Alias:                Sylvia
Height:             6’4
Hair:                Black
Eyes:                Crimson
Weight:            Varies depending on equipment
Sex:                  Female
Persona:           Asura  (Physical/Fire)
Tarot:               Devil
Weapon:          Claws (Slash)

Background: 

Rasputin had to be stopped,  the Dark Hour could not be allowed to take hold once again.  The new abominations that wandered the world required a counter measure that’s why she was created.  Misturu commissioned one last of these odd machines to be built using information gathered from Aigis during the repairs of her system after her encounter with Ryoji/Thanatosis.  That information was never intended to make another weapon,  but desperate times call for desperate measures as such Tandava was given a semblance of human life,  and perhaps like her sister the ability to find her own purpose. 

Unlike previous models Tandava was given a more human frame,  with no outwardly visible mechanical parts, until actual combat has been initiated.  Like her sister,  her personality is muted,  her emotions seem to be nothing more then pale imitations as if she was playing at being a human for the comfort of those around her.  Unlike her sister, who was made to be a guardian Tandava seems to have one true thrill,  and that is combat…  explaining that it is her purpose as a weapon.

Her time active has been limited to mostly time in the lab,  controlled tests, and a few forays into the field.  She cost a fortune, and the Kirijo group has not intention of wasting funds until they are sure the machine is running at peak performances.  Though,  it seems things are becoming more desperate and her permanent activation seems as if it is only days away.  Some members of the organization argue against it,  as the machine could be dangerous,  particularly considering the fact that the last shield maiden inevitably bound death itself into a young boy without authorization. 

Persona (Asura)

A lithe feminine figure who’s facial features are concealed behind a mirrored mask of polish metal.  Two large horns spiral up from her temples,  also seemingly tempered by human hands.  A pair of large mechanical feathered wings sprout from her back,  the feathers are as cold, hard, and reflective as hand wrought silver.  As well as those additional inhuman features,  she possesses two sets of mechanical arms,  and a long whip like tail of segmented mechanical joints ending in a large scything blade.

Rayve13

Nice concept Seraph!

Before we move on, any ideas on the level/type of sex people are interested in? I can go pretty much any way with it, but input is good. Besides, I'll need a category at some point.

Elohim

I'm alright with any category as long as the sex doesn't become the main motivation of the game.

Mnemaxa

While sex may not be a prime motivator to the game, relationships are fairly important to the game.  We should take the types of relationships into account for that; I'm not certain how 'Exotic' cyborg/shield-maiden+human relationships are.   ;)

Otherwise, I'm open to anything as well.  I see Yukino being the type to get into abusive relationships on some level or another, whether she is abuser or abusee is hard to say; men and women alike are puppets and largely trouble to her way of thinking and she's no better than any of them.

As a side note I updated Yukino with information on her Persona as well.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Rayve13

I agree with sex as non-central, though it should serve as part of the relationship building aspect. It seems like non-con is mostly out (unless any other interested parties weigh in), so I think we can stay in the lighter range, perhaps in the exotic.

And I'll get something up for your team facilitator as well.

Elohim

Arlyn

This sounds like a lot of fun... It'll take me a little bit to come up with a workable character.

Rayve13

Just so you know, I'm still here, and trying to get things together after being out of town for a couple of days. Look for something more solid soon.