Ask the person above you out

Started by darkvamplips, May 03, 2009, 04:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

I know it's kind of corny but ask the person above you out.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

darkvamplips

He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Astrofig

So...you doing anything later? We could go get coffee.

saturnschild

The new star trek movie come out Friday you want to go.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Isabella Vaasco

I feel honesty is the best policy. I was given a thousand dollars to ask you out. And another promised thousand to bring back your panties...So what do ya say?

Duncan

So....I know your new and all but hey got to break you in some how.

Isabella Vaasco

Duncan

Your place or mine.

Works on to levels lol.

Isabella Vaasco

I have all the sex paraphernalia...wanna sleep over?

Darius

Oh, fair Issie... wanna come out and play on my train tracks?
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Shiri

I left my teddy bear in bed...wanna search my sheets?

Wailing Willow

My name's Erin, You're going to go out with me. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Fragile Dreams

umm Hi... errr i was wondering.... I saw you from over there *points at the corner*.... and i thought i.... ummm if you..... us.... together.... if you and me.... me and you.... would like..... if you are interested of course.... no pressure... if you would like... or want... if i can take you.... for dinner, or in the movies.... or some ice-cream, or something?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tachi

Hey, I noticed that you might be a little cold, you want to go somewhere and get warmed up?

EmbersOfShay

Hey, I know you must be hurting, would you like me to help you?

Greg MD

Excuse me, I just had to say you're hair is just as beautiful as your face, and I couldn't help but see that sad look upon it. Mind if I hang around a while, maybe try to change that expression?

Tachi

I noticed you were a little tied up, but perhaps I could help ease your tension.

Lady Annabelle

*Clears her throat and taps him on the shoulder.*

Ummmm, excuse me, Mr. Tachi?  I'm sorry, but I am really new to this.  I was wondering, if you are not too busy, maybe we could do something later on?  I think you are really interesting and I would like it if...

*Accidentally trips on her feet as she falls against his chest to whisper close to his ear.*

You could gag and blindfold me while you tie me up so tightly.  I'm a naughty girl who deserves your punishment and would relish in my sweet pain......please....

*Composes herself and smiles sweetly to him.*

....I mean, maybe we could get some ice cream or something?   O:)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

*Sneaks up behind Lady Annabelle, speaking softly, sensually in her ear while grazing his finger tips along her rib cage*

Babydoll, I will force feed you ice cream all night long, and lick it off your bare body with your arms and legs stretched so damn far with rope it'll make you beg and scream...

So how about that ice cream? *grins*

Lady Annabelle

*Clears her throat and shifts in her seat as she licks her suddenly dry lips.*

Ice cream, you say, Greg.  For me, Ice Cream itself can be rather plain.  I think we would need to add something more to our desert.  Something that will make it more enjoyable for us...

*Her hands come down to his legs as she grips tightly to his thighs.  Slowly and holding tightly to his muscles, her grip rises up his thigh as her nails leave soft scratches on his skin.  Her words are hardly above a whisper as her breathing is hard and labored.*

Maybe I could pour some chocolate sauce on your chest and lick it all off......Or cover your parts with whip cream.....and then take your cherry....

*Giggles as she nibbles on her bottom lip.*

You know.....how about we get a nice sundae?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

DarkAngel

Do you have a girl friend?? Do you want one ???

LittleNekodemon

would  you like to be licked and nuzzled by a caring  kitty?
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

samurai Gomei

would you like to be groomed, petted, or played with?
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Tachi

Can I be your 'little butterfly', Samurai?