Seven Days (MxM)

Started by MomoPeach, May 04, 2011, 11:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hey there I'm Momo. Everything you'll ever need to know about me is located in my signature so I won't bore you with those details. Please just check my O/O's and pm me if you're interested. ^^

Seven Days-Based off of the manga of the same name

My character has a reputation of going out with the first person who asks him each week. For those seven days he does whatever they want or goes wherever they want to go. Still at the end of that week he always tells them the same thing. "Sorry I couldn't fall in love with you. Let's break up." And the cycle repeats itself. One morning as a joke your characters asks mine out and to your surprise he says yes. Over the next seven days they'll either grow closer together or break up.

(That's the idea anyway. It's a little rough and vague, but I'd love to do this with someone. It can be a one shot or a longer story. Light to extreme, it doesn't matter. There could also be different twists that could be implemented as I don't want it to go exactly the same way as the manga of course. Such as my character could start to become a little overbearing, perhaps even possessive or something along those lines. Anyway I ramble. ^^ Let me know!)

MomoPeach