News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrleena

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Myrleena

purpleartemis00

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

tesseractive

I guess I'll weigh in finally then.

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Ryieahna

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

Myrleena

ShamshielDF

-204  I think its like limbo...how low can you go?
Ons and offs!
A&A

Milanthe

Woah...  Didn't someone say we should restart once it gets to -200???

Well, just in case someone did...

If not, we're at

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

consortium11

Then let's just go back to 0 then.

In behalf of the men I concede that battle... but the war is still going... (badly)

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Myrleena

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock