The cost of a night (F looking for M)

Started by Becca, February 22, 2015, 08:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Hi! Thanks for walking into my request thread! Please do have some tea and cookies and read on.

I'm interest in trying a particular story for a rpg, the story of a woman who in despair out of a life or death situation makes the decision to accept the offer of a man to sleep with him, and the potential romance which grows from that night on. The main obstacle through the story would be, of course, their night together, and other issues that root from that moment.

The main character is a talented architect (could be a doctor, artist, etc) and the mother of a five-year old boy who suffers from a debilitating decease and needs an urgent and very expensive surgery.It could be another reason, of course, but that would be the most interesting one, and I'd be interested in her being a single mother, including another issue to the rpg: If she's going to date a man, she is certainly going to be looking for a potential father figure for her boy.
She desperately tries to find ways to borrow the money she needs for her son's very costly surgery, but the bank won't give her a loan for whichever reason. Her boss, who is secretly attracted to her, accepts to give her the money on condition that she spends one night with him.

After that night, her cannot stop thinking about her and he repeats the same indecent offer, a night with him, and he doubles the amount of money. After refusing the offer and quitting, and some time goes by, he tries to win her over.

Well, that's basically what I'm looking for. A complicated love affair which started with a night spent together due to some hardship. It doesn't have to involve a son or daughter, the reason can be anything we can think of. I'm interested in the conflicts and the development of this relationship and their feelings and the inevitable struggles.
The boss can be younger or older, he can be a lady's man or a quiet kind of man, this is absolutely open to my partner's interests.

I doubt this request will have many answers, but if anyone is interested in it, please don't post in this thread, but send me a PM.

Becca

Becca

I'm interested in this particular idea once more. If it catches any one's attention, please do send me a PM and we can discuss the details :)