The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon29

I've just put up my char in the other thread. I've made him male for now but I have no problem switching his gender if that would be better.

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Avalon29 on February 24, 2014, 01:11:22 AM
I've just put up my char in the other thread. I've made him male for now but I have no problem switching his gender if that would be better.

Male is fine, but whatever you decide on is your call
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

I'll leave him as male then. Since there's magic and transformations around he'll probably wander in at the wrong time or drink something he's not supposed to and have his gender swapped on accident at one point or another.

Empyrean

Hm. Looks interesting. I might play as one of the Queen's daughters who's looking to get out from sheltered royal life and start building some exploits of her own. Would that work?

Vanetias

Anna Katrine

Showing my interest for either a librarian or a court wizard, altough I have one concern: the length of the posts. I do not have a problem with the number of posts, but the length always concern me as I never seem to have the skill/creativity or whatever you call it to write an essay each time.

Autocad

Claimed the Queen's personal bodyguard role with a character sheet ^^

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Empyrean on February 24, 2014, 02:54:27 AM
Hm. Looks interesting. I might play as one of the Queen's daughters who's looking to get out from sheltered royal life and start building some exploits of her own. Would that work?

That would work greatly, I believe chaosfox would like to be your handmaiden

Quote from: Vanetias on February 24, 2014, 05:44:22 AM
Can I play as the son of the Queen? With no incest. ;)

IDk about being the queens son, High elves are all futa in this world so male children don't occur with them, if you want to play a male character you can though.
Actually, you know what? go ahead and make a sheet and I'll consider it

Quote from: Anna Katrine on February 24, 2014, 06:56:30 AM
Showing my interest for either a librarian or a court wizard, altough I have one concern: the length of the posts. I do not have a problem with the number of posts, but the length always concern me as I never seem to have the skill/creativity or whatever you call it to write an essay each time.

However long you need them to be is however long they should be, as long as the post gives your partner something to go on I have no complaints

Quote from: Autocad on February 24, 2014, 07:53:40 AM
Claimed the Queen's personal bodyguard role with a character sheet ^^

Sexy...welcome
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Conflict

I'd love to play the court wizard, but if Anna decides she prefers that, I can settle for Queen's advisor, or another necessary role. Will start working on a character sheet as soon as I get a confirmation.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

Chaosfox

Put my character up need to make some tweaks to it but I will have those done later tonight.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Conflict on February 24, 2014, 12:58:09 PM
I'd love to play the court wizard, but if Anna decides she prefers that, I can settle for Queen's advisor, or another necessary role. Will start working on a character sheet as soon as I get a confirmation.

Quote from: Chaosfox on February 24, 2014, 01:25:45 PM
Put my character up need to make some tweaks to it but I will have those done later tonight.

alrighty then to both of you

Anna Katrine

QuoteI'd love to play the court wizard, but if Anna decides she prefers that, I can settle for Queen's advisor, or another necessary role. Will start working on a character sheet as soon as I get a confirmation.

Go right ahead :) Ive been working a little on a librarian :)

Anna Katrine

bokotousamurai

Vanetias

Just to note a few things: where do we post our characters? And can my 'prince' is having an arranged marriage with a perverted princess from another kingdom?

bokotousamurai

Link to the char sheets thread is in the first post, as for your second question, will this princess be a second character for you to play?

and to ask a question myself for clarity's sake, will yukari be his father or mother?

Vanetias

I think for the princess, it would be most recommended for some else to play the princess, I won't create till I have permits from the female RPers to let them create a char for them.

Yukari will be the father of him.

bokotousamurai

Alright then, I would recommend asking a friend to play her, but anyone who wants to be the princes wife is welcome to take the role

Vanetias

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Yukina

Ershin

I'd love to express ineterest in the Court Wizard position, but I see Conflict's already called dibs. As such, may I ask how many children the Queen might have had? If there's room for another daughter I was wondering if I might make one who's interested in magic (and possibly also in the Wizard's Apprentice, though since Telnia's sheet says she has a crush on the wizard it's likely one-sided) if that's okay?

And as the rules state we might be permitted up to three characters, mind if I ask if I might also play a member of the Queen's harem or... would the Queen have a queen, one that she's officially wed to and sired heirs with?