Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Seress

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Rumm

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

CharlotteBelle

Rumm

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Misterme

Rumm

Silver

persephone325

I don't know.

Blythe

Rumm

Misterme

Blythe

CharlotteBelle

Rumm

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

persephone325

I don't know.

Rumm