4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow Denizen

Cheating? What is cheating?
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

I am without fault.

*smirks*
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

I always take blame.  -pouts-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

You're starting to understand.

Harley Quinn

That isn't fair, though.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Harley Quinn

Is understanding, male related?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Simple; I'm never blamed.

;D

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

"Because I say so."?

*smirks*

Harley Quinn

Why should that count?  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

*rolls eyes*

Because I say so!

(infallible logic right there!)

Harley Quinn

-shakes head-

No, more than that.   
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Anyway, I'm wondering something..

Harley Quinn

Changing subject, you mean.  -smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

What're you in for?

*raises an eyebrow*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Harley Quinn

No, I'm innocent, remember?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Liam

Drow Denizen

And again, combo breaker. ^^