Pathfinder-Unbreakable Bonds [Interest Check]

Started by hellrazoromega, January 06, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrus02

I'm very interested in joining.

Would someone be interested in having a slave? NOT as in sex toy(although i would be open to negotiations to that, provided the GM does not veto, the key here is communication!) and NOT as in expendable sack of bones and meat, but more along the lines of " He((she) Its a very rough idea so far, and i could play either gender)) is a valuable possession,(maybe) a longtime servant, and thus deserves to be fed well and treated kindly, and make him(her) as happy as circumstances allow.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Petrus02 on January 08, 2017, 03:01:22 PM

Would someone be interested in having a slave? NOT as in sex toy(although i would be open to negotiations to that, provided the GM does not veto, the key here is communication!) and NOT as in expendable sack of bones and meat, but more along the lines of " He((she) Its a very rough idea so far, and i could play either gender)) is a valuable possession,(maybe) a longtime servant, and thus deserves to be fed well and treated kindly, and make him(her) as happy as circumstances allow.

Well, I and Muse ran similar concept in another game together (I playing slayer who was non-favored youngest son of a king and he was a drow slave who surface elves had broken in and sold to him as form of bribe secretly). I am not against idea of 'master and slave' relationship where master takes care of his prized possession (so not something he would send out to be killed or wasted on purpose). However there would be sexual content for sure (and I myself prefer women or hermaphordite/futa).

Anyways voicing interest but for advance asking is warlock allowed if background works with it?

hellrazoromega

I am Ok with this.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 08, 2017, 03:38:56 PM
Well, I and Muse ran similar concept in another game together (I playing slayer who was non-favored youngest son of a king and he was a drow slave who surface elves had broken in and sold to him as form of bribe secretly). I am not against idea of 'master and slave' relationship where master takes care of his prized possession (so not something he would send out to be killed or wasted on purpose). However there would be sexual content for sure (and I myself prefer women or hermaphordite/futa).

Anyways voicing interest but for advance asking is warlock allowed if background works with it?

If the backstory is good I would allow it.

NinjaWeazel

Name: Adrian MacDrey
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Class: Unchained Monk
Alignment: Lawful Good
Level: 5

Basic Appearance:
Standing at a 6'1 with the slender but toned physique of a professional duelist, Adrian shuns armor like the plague, trusting in his wits and training to see him through the worst of any fight. He isn't ashamed of the early grey and silver showing up in his hair, proudly accepting them as badges of hair-raising scrapes and problems that he has triumphed over.

Basic Personality:
Adrian is typically fairly serious, bringing a bit of perspective and wisdom to discussions within the group. He has a knack for viewing things from angles that younger, more hot-blooded heads may not have considered. Quiet, polite, and fairly reserved, he tries to make each word count when he speaks.  Still waters run deep though, and beneath his calm facade runs a wellspring of emotions and passion.

Basic Background:
The salon of Zavier Legieri was unlike any of the other fencing schools in the city. All the poor and homeless children knew they were welcome.  If you wanted to eat a meal, first you had to work. Cooking, cleaning, mending damaged equipment, there was always a task for idle hands, once they had been washed. And if you wanted a place to sleep, first you had to play.  Juggling, tumbling, hot hands, all manner of games meant to hone the mind and train the body were available for children that wanted to sleep in the first room. Children came and went in waves, most moving on, some staying and asking to progress through the big wooden door into the second room of the school where the lessons began in earnest. Zavier was well-quoted as saying "You cannot force a child to learn, but you can encourage their curiosity. Those that do not stay can perhaps find work as performers, and so my conscience is salved."
Adrian was no different than the other children that came to work and play, penniless and hungry, living in the alleys and gutters. But in the Legieri School, he found a home and discipline that called to him. From an early age he took to the lessons of the school, progressing to the second chamber, then to the third and fourth with surprising speed, his young mind soaking up the skills and lessons of the duel like a sponge while his body grew lean and hard under the watchful eyes of the senior students and Legieri himself. But time stops for no man, and Zavier was old even before his most promising student advanced to the final chamber for graduation. He gave MacDrey a hand-made dueling sword and encouraged him to go see the world, refining the Legieri school arts in the crucible of true combat rather than simply settling in to become another instructor.
So that's what Adrian did.  He's been a caravan guard, a sailor, a bodyguard, and of course a duelist for hire, though lately he has fallen in with a rather diverse crew of adventurers. While they may not always get along, they are in general good friends and allies, and Adrian protects them with a fierceness born of someone that had no family on the streets.

Plot Hooks
As a duelist, Adrian has wound up on the wrong side of a great many nobles who have wasted good coin on hiring someone to face him. He doesn't take just any job, refusing to work for a client if he feels that the cause is unworthy. Cheating husbands, jilted lovers, cruel slave owners have all come rushing to MacDrey with sacks of coin, and been sent packing just as quickly.  Likewise rivals of the Legieri school are in no small supply, detractors that claim its unorthodox recruiting method makes little better than a glorified orphanage.

(( And of course, open to working on connections with other characters as people are accepted/show interest ))

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on January 08, 2017, 09:15:21 AM
If there is still room I like to submit for the game.   The concept that I am currently working on is a half elf  cleric arch type Divine Strategist.   The basic gist of the character will be a buff character that enhances and aides others within her party.   

In working the concept out.   She would be a perfect second or compatriot of a warlord, fighter type character.    As much in example as in the Dwayne Johnson's Scorpion king, the warlord and his sorceress.

So in question what deities are prevalent to choose from.   Also the concept is not as a second or slave.   But as the trusted advisor, the mover and strength behind those that are in the forefront.

Hopefully there is still room.       
Still room submit away

Zaer Darkwail

Muse, I and Petrus02 are developing chars in PM's. Overall concept is that my char is tiefling from Cheliax (a criminal based vigilante with warlock archtype) and both Muse and Petrus02 would play slaves he has acquired someway/somehow.

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 08, 2017, 08:30:41 PM
Muse, I and Petrus02 are developing chars in PM's. Overall concept is that my char is tiefling from Cheliax (a criminal based vigilante with warlock archtype) and both Muse and Petrus02 would play slaves he has acquired someway/somehow.
That works.

Submissions so far (If I missed any I let me know and I apologize). I think I will give another week for submissions--if everyone is OK with that?
Grikzar Sandstampah-- Warlord
As'aan Moonhollow-- Druid
Peepa Gella Dweomercrafter--- Mage
Fable Moonhollow--- Bard
Adrian MacDrey--- Unchained Monk
Brendan Briar--- Witch

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 08, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

Well, if that doesn't make me all jealous...

Only thing National and I have is the cousins.  But, very very cute cousins. :oP

NinjaWeazel

But are they kissin' cousins, is the question...

Coffee Addict

Quote from: NinjaWeazel on January 08, 2017, 08:34:51 PM
But are they kissin' cousins, is the question...

lol...I guess you'll have to ask IC and find out...

Muse

Quick brainstorm, my good peeps. 

A deity or faith in eberron, good or neutral, that provides it's clerics access to wintery powers and spontaneously channels positive energy? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vergil Tanner

Hey Petrus! I'd be interested in the concept as well; having slaves or indentured servants isn't uncommon in his tribe, but I think it could be interesting if Grikzar doesn't really want a slave, but this is somebody who he met when he himself was a Gladiator slave and struck up a friendship with, and when he was escaping with the party, tried to get them to come with...but they'd been in captivity so long, the thought of not having a master was terrifying to them, so in the heat of the moment, Grikzar was like "Goddamnit, if you come with, I'LL be your master!" without thinking about it, so now he's stuck with a slave / servant and he's not entirely certain how to deal with it. XD Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in, but it's a concept that tickles me a little. XD

And I'm cool with another week for submissions! :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Xunthrae

Is everything all good with Brendan? I just want to make sure to fix any issues you might have with it.  ;D

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Muse on January 08, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

A deity or faith in eberron, good or neutral, that provides it's clerics access to wintery powers and spontaneously channels positive energy?

Love that pic.

Here are the Ice Subdomains. 

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Category:Ice_subdomain_deities

Looks like Yamatsumi and Tolc might work but the seem like regional deities. 

Love how Fire is a big domain but no love for Ice.  I'll keep checking for a bit and let you know if I find anything.

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Xunthrae on January 08, 2017, 08:41:43 PM
Is everything all good with Brendan? I just want to make sure to fix any issues you might have with it.  ;D
Still going over the fine details but at first glance, all of the listed characters look ok as far a backgrounds are concerned.

NinjaWeazel

Quote from: Coffee Addict on January 08, 2017, 08:43:27 PM
Love how Fire is a big domain but no love for Ice.  I'll keep checking for a bit and let you know if I find anything.

'But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.'

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 08, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

Hey Petrus! I'd be interested in the concept as well; having slaves or indentured servants isn't uncommon in his tribe, but I think it could be interesting if Grikzar doesn't really want a slave, but this is somebody who he met when he himself was a Gladiator slave and struck up a friendship with, and when he was escaping with the party, tried to get them to come with...but they'd been in captivity so long, the thought of not having a master was terrifying to them, so in the heat of the moment, Grikzar was like "Goddamnit, if you come with, I'LL be your master!" without thinking about it, so now he's stuck with a slave / servant and he's not entirely certain how to deal with it. XD Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in, but it's a concept that tickles me a little. XD

And I'm cool with another week for submissions! :-)

I can't say Fable would be too interested in being anyone's slave but she might be interested in having one of her own.  Did you know the whip is Calistria's favored weapon?   :P

And I might add onto Fable's backstory more since we'll have more time.  I was mostly trying to get something up so I could get my foot into the door.  If I do add onto it, I'll edit the original post and let you know.

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Muse on January 08, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Fiddlesticks!  I'm sorry.  I just realized your post about the Ice deity was for Eberron.  My apologies.  I'm not an Eberron deity fan and don't know anything about them.  I did a quick glance through a few Wiki's and didn't find anything either.

National Acrobat

Chulanowa

Man I was gonna make a Kitsune swashbuckler but I can't find any images I like. So, back to the drawing board.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 08, 2017, 09:34:50 PM
Man I was gonna make a Kitsune swashbuckler but I can't find any images I like. So, back to the drawing board.

Male or female?

Zaer Darkwail

My image pics (one is alias and other social face);

My char pics

Chulanowa

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 08, 2017, 09:57:41 PM
Male or female?

I was going with male. Problem is I'm really picky with dude images.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: hellrazoromega on January 08, 2017, 08:26:11 PM
Still room submit away

Ok working on character sheet and then background.   I am doing a cleric of Isis,  with the domains of community and healing, NG.   I decided not to go with the divine strategist arch type.   As the loss of channel energy did not offset what is given in concept of the character being a buff cleric.   

WIP-Lady Laethivia Morganthan

In terms of buff,  it is by the spells she prays for each day.   Break down on how used the 25 point build is in stat box.   

Vergil Tanner

Hmm...well, if you do shapeshifting, you could just pick a human FC as his "standard" form, Chul.

Either way, here's what I've found...I dunno if any of these are helpful, but I may as well try! :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I dunno, maybe that helps? *shrug*

Oh, I updated my Concept with his stats, feats and inventory. :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.