Level 0 3.5 DnD quest (M lookin for F)

Started by ZameRagues, August 30, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZameRagues

A few details for this idea would need to be hammered out with who ever shows interest enough to play.

Basic Idea: Young woman living in a small village that is getting by, but nothing more, grows tired of living day by day. The village works on a set routine, never changing, so neither does the life style. With no opportunity to earn a better life staying in the village, she wants to leave, though money is required to do just that. Earning enough to leave is near impossible in the small village, unless she begins stealing from those in the village.

What I'd like is someone willing to play
- Human Female
- Level 0 Rogue

Details regarding story and the character sheet will be discussed. The main concept of the campaign is a solo rogue out to gain wealth, stealing constantly to earn money and other trinkets. My previous attempts at GMing burned out from my end, I think mostly because I'd come up with an idea for the campaign and it would have to wait. This time, it would be a self motivated character choosing her quest, while I simply manage the world. Using Rogue senses and abilities, she'd pick her targets and I'd set the seen for her to figure out how to get in and out. If she fails, she'd have to escape, fail that and the consequences would get worse as time progressed as well as how risky her target was. This is not Good vs. Evil epic story tale, this is a step by step self adventure. You start at your home town, you make enough to travel to a connected city/town, you then begin attempting to gain money. Experience would be given more by actually stealing things as opposed to killing monsters or people. How you actually steal the items is up to you and your dice roll. Multi classing is possible, I have no restrictions about 3.0/3.5 books, I have a fair knowledge of most of the books and items of all kinds from them will be available to . . . liberate for yourself. There will be times, such as when you start, you'll have next to nothing if anything at all (usually when you get arrested and manage to break out, but couldn't find your things). Then end goal is yours to choose, it could be to get enough to buy a castle, a kingdom, or just hit a certain value. However with "treasure hunting" comes the occasional map or two possibly leading into dungeons.

All I have pre-planned is the starting town, when you manage to leave it, I'll then plan out the next area depending on where you chose to go and what you do. Think of it kinda like Oblivion, you want something but don't want to fight, just quietly brake in and steal it. I'll be using the Forgotten Realms as the world for this adventure.

Have any questions or interest PM me, don't post in this thread please.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os